A One Direction Fan Fiction xxx chapter 24 xxx

''This is the LAST chapter of this story xxxxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry P.O.V

I woke up this morning witout Lily next to me in my arms. It felt cold with out her in my embrace. I sat up with out een opening my eyes properly. I coud smell bacon and sausages with various other things being cooked. Once I had opened my eyes and my vision came back to me I saw the three girls cooking breakfast for us boys.

''Mornin'.'' I called giving a small wave. Liy chuckled and walked over leaving Emma and Zoey to it. She knelt down infront of me and started patting down my bed head, trying to control what I like to call my hair. Once she was saticfied with what she had done, Lily kissed me on te lips softly but that was't good enought for me. As she pulled away I reached up and held her face lightly with both of my hands caressing her face. I knet up as to be slightly taller than her. We moved our bodys closer until there was no gap left. Suddenly we heard gagging fro Zayn and Louis wh were now awake and watching us. The others didn't comment because they were occupied with their own make out sessions.

''Guys the breakfast !'' Lily sad leaping up and tending to the food. I glared at the guys for interupting us but glad that breakfast woldn't burn now because I am HUNGERY.

When it was all finished we sat down reasting on eachother and ate a wnderful breakfast cooked by a wonderful girl. Well also Emma and Zoey but they aren't my girl. My girl is special.

Liam P.O.V

 nce we finished breakfast and tidied away, Put the guitar back and put out the fire we made our way back to Zoey's house. We had all left a change of clothes there for when we got back because we all had to go to the school to get the exam results. I bet my baby did great. Number one she is great and number two ..... well who needs a number two when you have number one. I'm glad I didin't say any of this out load because Louis would have wet himself laughing if I had said number one or number two. He is such a kid.

Zoey, Harry, Lily and Zayn came in my car with me and Emma and Niall went in a car with Louis. I was sooooo nervous for her you know. I remember when I got my results, I was a nervouse reck ! but Zoey is really keeping her cool. I bet on the inside she is screammmmmming.

We finally pulled up outside the school. Everyone poured out of the back and walked off to the building leaving me and Zoey here in absolute silence. I hated this kind if quietness. Its wasn't a nice one. It was a nervous one. I had to be the one to break it.

''I bet you have done fine babe.'' I said turning to face her. Zoey was starring blankly out of the front window,she had no expression on her face at all.

''But what if I didin't Liam?'' she answered turniing to me only then changing her expression.

''Then it doesnt matter. It will all be ok I promise.'' I hugged her close and she hugged me back. Suddenly there was a knock on the side window. I turned to see Louis waving like a loony at us, being as close to the window as possible. He then pointed toward the building.

''Okay Lou, We are on our way.'' Iturned back to Zoey. ''Are you ready?''

''As I'll ever be.''

Niall P.O.V

Louis had gone to get Zoey and Liam while me and Emma walked into the hall. there were students and teachers everywhere. I shuddered at the thought of being in school again. Not very nice. I hated home work.

Hand in hand we walked up to a very crowded desk. There was a cheerfu woman standing behind it smiling broadly at everyone. She came across to Emma and said.

''Hello there Emma want your results I'm guessing.'' She chuckled slighly and handed Emma an envelope.This was the moment of truth. My beautiful girlfriend future laid in this envelope. Vey carefully Emma opened it and stared at the sheet. Her eyes were filled with concerntration then suddenly lit up in excitement. Emma started jumping aroud so happy. she handed me the sheet and I looked at it. She had A* in everything apart from History where she had a A . Now that is really impressive. We walked over to the others, who were crowded in the ne corner reading the results there was suddenly high pitched shreeking and lots of jumping around. I guess everyone passed with flying colours like I knew they would.

''Hey hey I would like to keep my hearing thanks.'' Louis said as his gaze trailed off somewhere else. I was so proud of Emma. I really loved her and I couldnt think of anyone better to spend my life with. I know its quite a rush but hey let's live life in the now. I want to marry her. She is 16 and 17 really soo so she can.

''Hey Em,'' I whispered in her ear once she had calmed down. I pulled her out of the hall amd into a corridor where there were no people.

''Can I ask you something?''

''Sure anything.'' She answered brightly.

''You know how much I love you right?'' Emma nodded. I took a deep breath adn cleard my throat. ''Emma will you do me the honnor of marrying me?''

Louis P.O.V

''Hey hey I would like to keep my hearing thanks.'' I said as I looked around the room then it hit me, like a ton of bricks. There was this girl who had beautiful blonde hair and brown eyes. Now this was something new. A girl I don't even know and I am gawping at her. I think she noticed because she looked at me and flashed an innocent smile and gave a small wave. I instantly looked away, my heart beating faster and faster every second. I turned around to see Niall and Emma missing so I walked up to Lily.

''Hey lil. Who is that girl over there?'' I said pointing at the georgeous angel.

''Who the blonde?''

''Yeah.'' I answered not talking my eyes off her.

''Don't know. Never seen her before she doesn't go to our schol she must be a sister or something.''

urggg I need to know her.

''Hey Sarah !'' someone called out and walked up to the goddess and gave her a small hug. Oh so thats her name Sarah. WOW I realllllyyyyyyyyy like her. suddenly Niall and Emma walk in and Emma looks like she has been crying. At first glance I thought they broke up or something but I looked at their hands and they were intertwined.

''Whats up?'' Zoey asked.

''Niall proposed to me and I said yes !!!! '' the girls screamed. Again. They need to give me some sort of warning or signal. Anything. But I must say I was happy for Emma. Once in a long while she was truly happy not worrying about anything for now.

I walked over to Niall.

''Im happy for you mate.'' I shook his hand, as did the other boys. I looked over at the girls who seemed to already be planning the wedding. Geez girls, what are you gonna do ehh?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE ?

COMMENT?

FAN ?

xxxxxxxx