A One Direction Fan Fiction xxx chapter 20 xxx

Three Days later .......

Niall P.O.V

''Hey come on buddy everything will be fine.'' Harry said patting me on the back.

''Yeah well it's fine for you, you have Lily.'' I said hanging my head even lower, trying not to cry.

''Why don't you come over to their house to watch a film with us. You can get your stuff back then.'' Louis said smiling at me.I couldn't help but give a small smile back.

''Ok, but she will be there.''  Pointed out.

''She won't Zoey said you could go and she will be upstairs with ......''

''George ?'' I finished.

''Yeah sorry man.'' Harry said.

'S'okay I'll go it will be fine.'' I said getting up to get ready.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When we walked in Zoey pulled me into a big hug and whispered.

''Sorry Niall.''

''It's ok I guess it just wasn't ment to be ya know.''

''Yeah.'' She answered. ''You can get your stuff if you want she's upstairs getting it together for you.''

I walked up the stairs and the door was a jar. I saw her sitting on her bed hugging my green hoodie that she wore home after the trip to the cinemas. I knew it was always her favourite of mine. But why was she crying into it ?

Emma P.O.V

God I miss him. I love him so much but I had to do it to protect him. Even if I get hurt by George again at least I will always know he wasn't. I did my best to keep him safe. I'm gonna see him soon I just heard the boys come in the house to watch a movie. I'm staying upstairs with George because he doesn't want me to spend any time with Niall any more.

Right now I'm sitting on my bed waiting for George to arrive. Just thinking about going out with him again makes me breakdown and cry. I need Niall. His smell, his arms, his pressance always helped me. I grabbed Nialls hoodie, the green one that I wore home one time, and started crying into it. A few minutes later I heard a cough and a knock at my door. I quickly hid the hoodie under my pillows and called.

''Come in.''

Niall P.O.V

I walked in and smiled at her hopefully making her smile a bit more. She smiled and I was glad.

''I'm here for my things. Even though I don't have much here.''

''Sure.'' Emma handed me one of my guy bags filled with my stuff.

''Where's my green hoodie?''

''Errrr......'' She quickly glanced at her pillow then looked at me again. ''Don't know. Have you checked your house.''

This made my smile. I mean she lied about haveing my hoodie. why?

''Ok thanks.'' I said as I left and closed the door behind me.

I walked down the stairs and heard a knock at the door.

''Do you want me to get it Zo ?''

''Yes please Niall sweetie.''

I answered the door and who had to be standing there?? that freak who took my girl. He was glaring at me.

''She's upstairs.'' I stormed off into the living room without even looking back at his evil messed up face.