A One Direction Fan Fiction xxx chapter 14 xxx

I just want every one to knwo that the song more than this makes me cry !!!    :' (

love you all xxxxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoey P.O.V

I woke up with Liam not there. I sat bolt upright. And looked around. I glanced at my clock that read 10:32. Where was he?

''Guys thanks for the help but you can go now.'' I heard from behind the door. Then its opened slowly and I saw Liam come in with a tray in his hands.

''Oh you're up.'' He said smiling. He handed me the tray and went back to close the door.

''What's this?'' I asked.

''Breakfast in bed.'' Liam got back into bed with me. ''For both of us.'' He grinned. There was 2 of everything. 2 orange juices, 2 pieces of toast, 2 bacon sandwiches and 2 pieces of fruit. After we finished eating he put the tray on the floor and sat up straight next to me.

''Thank you Liam. It was lovely.'' I said holding his hand then looking up at his beautiful brown eyes. He leaned in and kissed me. The electricity flowed through me. I started to get up onto my knees and he pulled me onto his lap. We let go of each others hands and he had both of his on the small of my back, pulling me closer to him and I had one of my hands on his neck and the other in his gorgeous hair. I pushed him back slightly so he was resting on the pillows. Then his tongue ran softly and slowly across my bottom lip. It sent shivers down my spine. I granted him access and it went from there. It was the best kiss with him I have had so far. We broke apart and we just stared into each others eyes. I then got off his lap and rested my head onto his chest and I laid my arm across his stomach and I could feel his six pack through his shirt. Liam put his arm around me and pulled the quilt up over us so we were warm.

.......................................................................................................

A few days past and Emma and me went back to school. Liam drove me in and dropped me off outside. The windows were tinted so no one could see in, but I could tell he was watching me to make sure I was safe as I walked to the gates. Niall dropped Emma I think because she was already there.

''Hey'' I said as she came up to me. She seemed upset. 'What's wrong?' I asked.

''People have been spreading stuff already. About me and Niall and about you and Liam. I don't think anything to bad but George has actually turned up today and it can't be good if he's in school and ...'' I cut her off by grabbing her shoulders and saying.

''Look it will be FINE ok? We can do this one step at a time. About rumours and anything else that gets in our way alright.'' She nodded and we walked into school arm in arm as the bell rang.

Emma P.O.V

When lining up for form we met up with Lily who wanted all the goss about the boys, she loves them too but Harry is her favourite. As we were talking I noticed George looking at me every so often and it was creeping me out so I just ignored it. Once Mr Davies turned up, late as usual, he let us in and we went to our seats. George used to sit by me but when I broke up with him I told him to sit else where. So he did but today he glanced over all the time. I couldn't just ignore it this time.

''Oh girls.'' I whispered disrupting a convo about prom. ''George keeps looking at me.'' Lily knew my history with him, Zoey defiantly did. They are the only people at school, apart from george's friends, who knows what he did. However they glared at him, shooting daggers with their eyes, and he stopped.

''Thanks.'' I said, grateful of their help. Today should be interesting. Later that day, 15 minutes left of lunch, Zoey and I rang the boys. After 4 rings Niall picked up and said

''Heyiaa babes, everything ok?''

''Hey Niall, and no not really. Some people have been giving us grief. Well the slags really. Everyone else has been lovely to us. And George has actually turned up for school which is a first, he is in our form and he keeps staring at me. But back to the slags. One tried to trip me up in class and another tried to tip her drink over Zoey but I pulled her out of the way in time.''

''What really?'' I heard everyone say. I must have been on speaker.

''Yeahh'' Zoey said. They were on speaker too.

''What do you have next?'' Niall asked sounding quite pissed off.

''A free in the study room. Why?''

''We will be there in 10. Love you.'' And he hung up. Uh Oh those girls were for it I thought. It was 2:00 and the bell went.

.............................................................................................

I couldn't concentrate on revising knowing Niall and the boys were coming in to see us. I kept looking at the clock on my phone 2:07 they will be here any minute. George still kept staring at me all day with his evil, piercing eyes. There was a knock on the door no moment after and the band walked in and over to me and Zoey. Liam went to Zoey they started whispering and Niall came up to me and crouched down to my level. He brought his face close to my ear, his breath tickling my neck and asked

''Which ones babe?'' I nodded toward the slags. He stood up, with the boys coping his action, and they walked over to them.

Niall P.O.V

I leaned over the desk towards them and so did Liam and Louis with Zayn and Harry standing right behind us.

''Look I don't appreciate you treating our girls like that so stop yeah?'' I said so quietly so only they could hear as well as the boys. The one girl stood up and looked over to Emma.

''So do you get them to fight all your battles bitch?'' Emma got up and was about to say something when Louis chipped in first.

''Listen sunshine don't you EVER speak to her like that coz it a mean carrot thing to do so just back off yeah?'' We just stared at Louis so did the girl we were all shocked at his small out burst. It was un like him but I suppose you do what u do for people you love, Louis and Emma were practically brother and sister. After getting over that fact we all turned back to the girls and shouted

''WHAT !'' And nocked our heads to the side then back up again. They got OWNED ! Or turtleised as we would now put it. Harry's hair went all over the place.

Harry P.O.V

After I sorted out my hair and we walked over to Emma and Zoey, this one very attractive girl caught my eye. She had beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair going gently down just past her shoulders. She seemed to be one of Emma's friends. We just kept staring at each other we were having a moment I think. I hope she likes me but I don't know coz she doesn't seem like a crazy screaming fan. But maybe that was best? I need to know her name and soon I'll have to ask Emma.