A One Direction Fan Fiction xxx chapter 17 xxx

Heyy everyone xx I can't believe it's the 17th chapter already  :O But there are only gonna be about 24-25 chapters maybe more xx I hate that I know exactly how it ends :( oh well at least I can start a new story . Love you all xxxxx Please keep voting and commenting means the world to me that some one likes my writing xxxxxxx

Zoey's dress >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall P.O.V

 It was three days later and was prom. I could finally see Emma's dress. All I know about it is that it's blue, I only know that coz of the tie she gave me. Me and the boys were going to pick up Emma, Zoey and Lily. I'm soooo happy that Lily is going with Harry as I'm sure everyone is.

We walked up to the door and knocked twice.

''Come in !'' Shouted Zoey.

We walked in and waited at the bottom of the stairs. I looked at the boys nervously and Zayn patted my shoulder reassuringly. I straightened my tie and stared at the stair case. waiting for Emma to come down them.

No sooner than 2 minutes later she came down looking the most beautiful and elegent than I have ever seen her. Emma's blue dress brought out her gorgeous eyes. I held out my hand as she came nto the last step. As she took it my breath caught and I don't know why. I put on the dark blue corsage and Emma hugged me tight as we walked back slightly so Harry and Liam could be by the stairs waiting for the girls.

''You look amazing.'' I whispered in her ear.

''Thanks you don't look to bad yourself.'' she kissed my cheek gently and I put my arm around her waist as we waited.

Liam P.O.V

Emma had alrady come down the stairs looking lovely but I had a feeling Zoey would look soooo much better. as she came down the stairs in her amazing purple dress I held out my hand and put her light purple corsage on.

''Thanks.'' She said as she stood on the bottom step. I didn't answer I was just speechless.

''Yo dude, you talk all the time and you choose NOW to shut up?'' Zayn asked waving his hand infront of my face.

''No im just ... wow Zoey you look ... WOW.'' And thats all I could force out.

''Thanks, nice adjectives by the way.'' Zoey laughed.

''Hmmm ... thanks.'' I hugged her and spun her around.

Harry P.O.V

Waiting for Lily to come down the stairs was killing me. I was wringing my hands in nervousness. As she walked gracefully walked down the stairs and I saw her in her amazing dress. I noticed us boys were wearing ties matching our dates dresses. mine was red, Liam's purple, Niall's blue. even though Zayn and Louis did't have dates, because they don't go to the girls school, they were still coming in the limo with us to the prom. Zayn's tie was green and Louis tie was rainbow coloured. Trust him.

I was brought out of my thought of ties when Lily came to the last step.

''You look gorgeous Lily.'' I whispered in her ear and I took her hand. She blushed and looked soooo cute when she did that.

''Thanks,'' As she pushed some of her beautiful blond hair behind her ear. ''You look very handsome Harry.''

''Thanks.'' We just stared into eachothers eyes.

*Cough,Cough*

''Sorry to intreupt but we need to go coz the Limo is here.'' Louis said as we all left to get into the limo.

Emma locked the front door and ran down behind us.

''Oh I forgot to give you this.'' I said taking Lilys hand and slipping on a red and white corsage.

''It's beautiful.'' she smiled.

''Not as beautiful as you.'' I whispered but I think she heard me because she blushed. Again.

Emma P.O.V

When we got to prom it was already in full swing. We all walked in and Niall was holding my hand casually. However that grip tightened as 2 girls came running up to us squeeling.

'OMG OMG. HEY how have you been Emzzzz.'' Hannah and Ashleigh said as Niall relaxed again knowing they wern't going to attack him.

''I've neen good thanks girls but I don't know if you have realised but it has only been like 3 days since we have seen eachother.'' I laughed.

''I know but it seems tooooooo long.'' she joked back.

''I know but I have to go now prom king and queen is going to be called soon so see you later.''

''OKAYYYY.'' They said as they skipped off.

As they left Niall turned to me and said. ''Would you like to dance with me?''

''Yeah, sure.'' I answered as he pulled me towards the dance floor. The others followed. Suddenly 'What Makes You Beautiful' came on. We all laughed and danced together doing Screw The Light Bulb Pat The Dog, Louis' bestest ever dance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour or so of dancing and having a laugh the night was almost over. Our head master came on stage.

''I would now like to announce this years prom king and queen.''

Loads of people whooped and hollered.

''Okay prom queen is ............ Emma Bennett !''

Niall shook my arm lightly grinning at me like a bafoon. I was practicly dragged up on stage, by the boys, to go and get my crown. Once I had it our head master cleared his throat.

''.... And prom king is ....... George Woods !''

My smile turned into a frown only to be plastered into a fake smile. I glanced at Niall who was glaring at George.

''Would you both like to lead the last dance of the night?''

''No not really.'' I said inside my head.

''Sure.'' George said grabbing my hand pulling me to the centre of everyone. He put his hands on my waist as I put mine on his shoulders. We started dancing to 'Skinny Love'

''Gosh, you stink of beer how much have you drunk?''

''Dunooo. I lost count after 5.'' He replyed trying to put his hand on my arse.

''No George GET OFF ME !'' Everyone stopped dancing and stared at us. Niall came over and led me away.

''Bye then Emm.'' George called.

As we got out side Niall embraced me into a big hug.

''Are you ok?'' He whispered softly.

''Yeah I'm fine.''

''Ok well you and the girls stay here coz me and the boys need the loo. We will be right back.''

''I need to go too.'' Lily said walking off behind them.

A few minuets of the boys and Lily being gone we saw 4 shadows walking towards us. I could only faintly make out one face in this very dark night. And that face belonged to ............

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys likeeeeee this xxxxxxxxxx who did the face belong to ??? xxxx  ;-)