A One Direction Fan Fiction xxx chapter 11 xxx

Sooo sorry it took so long been busy xxxx please vote :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall P.O.V

I stared at the toilets until Emma came out looking a little shaken. Louis had a chat with me and I was calmer now. When Emma saw me she gave me a weak smileknowing I still wasn't happy. Once she was over by me I pulled her in for a big hug, being careful with her arms of course. We pulled apart and I said. ''I'm so so so sorry Emma ...'' Before I could go any further she put one a finger to my lips and whispered ''Shhh'' then said. ''This wasn't your fault. Let's just go ok ?''

''Wait, no it's not ok and it IS my fault. I promisd I would keep you safe and look at this.'' Pointing at her sore arms. ''This would never have happened if i wasn't famous.'' I felt so angry with myself.

''NO. This is not you ok and you promised to do everything in your power and you did you helped me. Also if you and the boys weren't famous you would never have met me and Zoey. For me and her it would have been a normal saturday morning shopping in the highsteet. But Niall you did find us and my life has never been the same since. I have never been half this happy with a guy before and my last relationship ended terribly I admit but it won't with you. You are a kind, handsome, loving and talented young man and I love you.'' Then said with a small smile. ''Stop with all this crap about it being your fault ciz it ain't kay? Can we just go?'' She shivered.

''Here.'' I said shocked at the speech and handed her my hoodie. Emma put it on then I gave her a hug and  whispered so only she could here.''I love you too and let's go. We can watch a film at mine with the guys.'' She stepped back and looked into my eyes but then looked down slightly at my top.

''Oh Niall your shirt !'' It had her blood from her arms on it.

''Don't worry babe. It will come out.''

Emma P.O.V

Once at Nialls we started to watch 'I am Legand'. I hate that film it makes me cry. I'm just glad Niall was there with me. We sat on the right hand sofa, it was a two seater. We had a blanket over us. Then on the middle sofa sat Zayn then Harry then Louis. Then on the other two seater sat Zoey and Liam, they had a blanket over them too. I cuddled into Niall watching the film an when ever a scary bit came on or a sad bit, I hid my face in his chest. At one point I asked him. ''Is that bit off now?''

''Yeah.'' He replied.

I looked. ''Ahh no it hasn't you evil boy !'' I said and hit him lightly on the arm. He laughed and I put my head back on his warm chest and must have fallen asleep.

Niall P.O.V

Awww she has fallen. She is sooo cute, awake or asleep.

''HAHAHA !'' I heard from Louis.

''Ohh Lou keep it down.'' I called over but in a sort of a whisper, not to wake up Emma, and pointing at her.

''Sorry but look at Harry.'' He whispered but still laughing.

He had popcorn in his hair from when a part of the film made him jump. The bowl flew in the air and the popcorn was unevenly spread in his hair. Louis started to eat some.

''Oh Lou you pig !'' Zayn shouted.

''Again Shhhhhhhhh.'' I said quietly.

''Sorry.'' They chorused. I looked over to Liam and Zoey. She was asleep, leaning back on Liam and he had his arms firmly wrapped around her waist. He looked at her as if he would give up his life for her. I bet he would aswell. I know I would for Emma. She is my everything.

Liam P.O.V

Nooo I have to wake her up. She looks so peaceful.

''Zoe? Zoey sweetie wake up.'' I said shaking her slightly.

''Hmm.'' Zoey said opening her eyes and streching her arms.

''C'mon time to get a move on, it's 12 and Niall has carried Emma upstairs. She's sleeping here tonight. I'll take you home now, but Niall wants you to run up first for a miute to help him with something. That ok babe ?''

''Yepp, s'fine.'' She said jumping up and heading upstairs. Once she disappeared I turned to Harry.

''Now I'll probably stay overnight but if I don't I'll just let myself back in, ok ?''

''Yeahh Li. It's fine.''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll upload soon xxx and you are probz wondering who George Woods is, if you have looked at my cast list, and he will apear in my next chapter xxxx