A One Direction Fan Fiction xxx chapter 15 xxx

Emma P.O.V

When the boys came back over, after that amazing ownage, Harry kept staring at lily. It was quite cool gotta say and even more amazing what if they got together !! They would make a great couple. We went to my and Zoey's house to finish revising. The boys came with us of course. Lily had to go home but she said she would be around soon.

''So got much work to do Em?'' Zayn asked me once we all sat down in the living room. '

'No, but we arnt doing any right now coz we have to wait for Lily.''

''Is that her name?'' Harry said eagerly. He blushed big time then carried on by saying. ''Coz I was just like wondering.'' I chuckled and Niall let his arm drop from around my shoulders to down by my waist. His thumb slowly rubbed my side, in an affectionate way, so gently I thought I was about to melt into his arms. He gave me a confused look when I chuckled. He didn't know who Harry liked, he still thought it was Caroline Flack. No one else knew about him liking her. He didn't know that I knew but I did. Its all very coffuling. I just whispered to Niall.

''Don't worry you will find out in a bit.'' I gave him a smile and he returned one and whispered back.

''Ok but just so you know your evil for not telling me so I'm not talking to you.'' I pouted and said

''Would a kiss make up for it?''

''Might do'' he grinned at me. I leaned up and kissed him lightly on the lips for about 20 seconds. He looked down at me then whispered.

''Ok I'll talk to you then.'' Then kissed my head. All we could here was gaging from Louis, Harry and Zayn.

''Get a room guys.'' Louis laughed.

''We have one thanks.'' I replied smiling at him.

''Then use it.''

''We wanna use this one so tough Tomlinson !'' He shut up mwahahaha! I frwon. We spent a while of just talking to the guys the doorbell rang.

Harry P.O.V

The door bell rang.

''I'll get it.'' I said getting up quickly before anyone else could. I knew it had to be Lily. I practically ran to the door then stopped by it to calm down then opened it to reveal the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and blue hoodie. Her eyes glimmered in the moonlight. I just kept looking at her until she said.

''Hi ... Urmm I'm Lily.'' She held out her hand.

''Hey Lily. I'm ... I'm ... Errrr.''

''HARRY!'' Everyone called from the living room.

''Yeah Harry.'' I shook her hand and she came in. She sat down and I sat down right next to her.

''We don't need to do revision tonight guys we can tomorrow.'' Zoey said.

''Yeahh'' Emma agreed. ''And we only have 2 weeks left including this one then finnished school ahhhh !! And prom soon I can't wait we have to go shopping for dresses next week after our exams coz we only have this week in school then we just go to do GCSE's.''

''I'm nervous for the exams and I can't find dates although I think I know who you 2 are going with.'' Said Lily. She didn't have a date yet? Yay I have a chance. I have to ask her I sooo do. Right time to make convo.

''You don't need to be nervous of the exams they are quite easy. I managed them and the boys did. They are fine.'' I said looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

''Are they. Well I should be fine then if you think I will be."

"Yeah I do so chill out just keep focused and you will be fine." Everyone was staring at us and she blushed. I think I did too but oh well.