[4] ✓

Stefan was planning on spending lunch with Elena, but as soon as class finished Caroline practically dragged him to an empty table and wouldn't stop yapping.

Elena was sat on the table next to them with a group of girls. She couldn't even remember most of the girls names and as they talked, Elena pretended to be listening, but instead tried to spy on Caroline and Stefan.

Caroline didn't stop talking, not even when the bell rang for class. She just stood up and started walking. Fortunately, Caroline's lesson was across the school from Stefan's, so they went separate ways.

~

All Elena could think about all through lesson was Stefan. The way he talks. The way he walks. The way he moves so carelessly, like he doesn't have a bother in the world. And that jawline! His jawline could make anyone go crazy. Half way through maths, Elena could just imagine herself kissing his jawline, kissing his soft lips... she shaked her head and made a mental note to not think about that. Ever. Caroline was all over him at lunch and they seemed to be hitting it off— not that Elena cared. Or did she.

She's not jealous, is she? She barely knew Stefan and she was feeling angry and betrayed. Elena needed to get a grip.

~

After school, Elena told Stefan that she wanted to go home and change. And personally, so did he. So he went home and changed into a dark green t-shirt and put his leather jacket on.

Stefan loved his leather jacket almost as much as he loved his car. He opened the front door and stepped outside. "Stefan!" he heard someone yell.

My dad, Stefan thought.

He groaned and stepped back inside and shut the door behind him. He walked to his dads office upstairs and opened the door. "What?" he said, maybe a bit too harshly. But was he really to blame? His dad always did this.

Stefan's dad sighed but didn't say anything about his sons tone. "Where are you going? It's a school night and I don't want you to be staying out late."

That's my dad. Always expecting the worse from me. Always expecting me to screw up, Stefan thought sourly.

"I wasn't going to a party, dad. Just hanging out with a friend and I'll be back by half ten. Happy?" His dad sighed again and Stefan rolled his eyes.

"Oh. Well, Have fun, I guess."

Stefan slammed the door on his way out.

~

Elen sat down on the couch and put 'dinner date' on and tapped the tv control while she waited. Elena looked down at her dark green dress. It fitted her well and showed off her figure and her nails were the same colour.

Elena descided to paint them to match her dress and she had put on her black leather ankle boots.

Not really liking how they looked anymore, Elena got up to change her boots but the doorbell rung.

Elena quickly looked in the mirror and opened the door. Stefan was standing there as handsome as ever with a smile on his face.

Elena just kept on staring at his eyes. His green, breath taking, eyes. Elena felt herself wanting to kiss him, but instead, just bit her bottom lip.

~

Oh god, she's gorgeous, Stefan thought.

He quickly shut his mouth, realising it was open. "You might want to wipe the drool from your mouth." Elena said her arms folded, and face void of any emotion.

"What? I'm not drooling!" He said defensively but wiping his mouth all the same.

Elena started laughing. "I was only messing around with you." Stefan smiled and joined in with her laughter.

"Oh. We match." Elena said blushing.

Stefan looked down at himself and saw his black leather jacket open, revealing his dark green shirt. He then looked at Elena and saw her dark green dress. He started laughing again and Elena turned even redder but continued smiling.

"You look much better in green than me though." Stefan says, flirtatiously winking at her.

"No. It matches your eyes." Elena argued grabbing her purse and jacket.

"Should we get going?" Elena asked. Stefan nodded his head and opened the car door for her.

She smiled gratefully and sat down. Stefan closed her door and opened his own. He twisted the key in the car and the engine turned on and he pushed the pedal down.

And off they went.

"To be honest, I don't no where we should go." Stefan admited sheepishly.

Stefan didn't know where to take Elena.
Understandable. He was new after all and didn't know many places. "How about we go to the.. Erm, cinemas?" Elena said smiling at him. She didn't want him feeling guilty about not knowing where to go. Caroline would have probably made Stefan feel bad or make some cruel joke in his suspense—but Elena wasn't Caroline. She didn't really mind anyway—as cheesy as it sounds—it didn't matter as long as she was with him.

Stefan didn't look at her, and she didn't expect him to. He was driving after all. And anyway, she was glad he was looking at the road and not at her.

That way she could see his face perfectly without feeling embarrassed for staring.

Stefan nodded in approval, "Sure. But you're going to have to give me directions." Stefan smiled, still looking ahead.

Elena gave him directions to the cinemas—they mostly played movies that had been out for a while there, but there was always something good.

They watched 50 first dates, a great comedy. Elena tried to watch the screen. She really did. But she felt that he was looking right at her, and she desperately wanted to grab his gaze and hold onto it.

The movie ended and she had to resist the temptation of looking into his breath taking eyes.

Stefan drove Elena home, but she didn't get out straight away. In fact, they talked till it was nearly eleven.

~

Stefan looked at the time on his phone. "Oh, crap! It's nearly eleven! I was supposed to be home nearly half an hour ago." He exclaimed.

Stefan felt bad for rushing Elena out of his car like he had, but his dad would be waiting and he'd think that Stefan had let him down again.

And Stefan really was trying to do well in his classes, to be good at home, keep his room tidy... he just didn't want to let his dad down. Not anymore.

Stefan finally arrived home and he ran to the door and opened it, his dad was sitting in an arm chair.

"Dad! I'm sorry I'm late! I didn't go to a party, I promise. I was just talking to one of my friends, and I lost track of time!" Stefan said, gasping and trying to catch his breath.

"To be honest, I fell asleep, it's fine. I understand." His dad said coolly.

Stefan exhaled in relief. "Thanks, dad. I'm going to go to sleep now. Night." He said walking up the stairs.

"Good night." Stefan heard his dad sigh quietly.

A/N:
I think this is my longest chapter so far. I had to think a lot about this chapter as it introduced Stefan's dad and I hadn't really thought about his personality much and it showed how Stefan and Elena felt about eachother and how Stefan felt about Elena and how Elena felt about Stefan. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Hopefully I will be able to update tommorow, but I am on holiday day for the next 4 weeks, so sorry if I don't update a lot - sinfultruth xox