[2] ✓

Caroline walked to form with Bonnie and Elena, both of her friends mute.

Elena's just jealous because handsome checked me out and not her, Caroline thought smugly to herself.

However, Bonnie's silence was probably due to the fact that she did not want to get involved.

The girls walk into form and picked
their seats, Elena sat in the front line, like she always does – aiming to get the most attention of the teacher – and Caroline sits in the secound row, right in the middle, while Bonnie sits right at the back.

Bonnie probably forgot to do the summer project and doesn't want to get picked out to present it. Bonnie's always like that. Forgetting things. She'd probably forget her head if it wasn't attached to her neck.

Talking about the project, they had to read a whole book during the holidays. When they came back they had to explain to the class why they liked the book.

While Bonnie sits down all she can think about is Caroline and Elena.

Caroline's always been a bit jealous of Elena – in Bonnie's point of view – ever since they were little kids. But now instead of helping Elena rule the school, she wants it for herself.

Everyone says Elena rules the school because of her status.

Their school was like the high school from mean girls. Everybody had their own little groups.

Her, Elena and Caroline had always been in the popular group, but Elena's always been more popular.Not that Bonnie minded. Elena was her bestfriend and she was happy just standing by her side and helping her. Bonnie pushed her thoughts aside, as she tried to remember what she had forgotten to do as she had a funny feeling that she forgot something important.

Miss O'hara, a young woman who teaches the class at form, walked in, reminding all the students that some of them would be presenting their projects to the class.

Oh, damn! That's what I forgot, Bonnie thought.

When Stefan walks into his new form, the teacher is talking about some summer project. Moments later, Stefan is noticed by the blonde haired girl and the rest of the class.

"And you are?" asked the teacher.

"I'm Stefan Salvatore. I just moved here. Sorry I'm late, I got a bit lost." Stefan explained quickly.

"Oh! Mr Salvatore, yes, they said I'd have a new student today. I'm Miss O'hara, please, take a seat." Miss O'hara said, gesturing to the seats in front of Stefan which were all full.

Stefan scanned the classroom looking for a seat when, "There's a seat next to me!" shouts the blonde girl. Stefan sat next to her and the teacher went on explaining the project.

"I'm Caroline by the way." Caroline whispered. He smile at her.

"I'll give you two minuets to talk with your partner about your projects and then we'll get started!" Miss O'Hara said.

"Hey! Like I said, I'm Caroline. Lots of people used to call me Blondie but I hate it, so don't even say the word." Caroline said rather fast.

Caroline seemed nice at first but now she seemed a bit rude and cocky. "I won't even mention it, Blondie." Stefan said, trying to tease her.

"Hey!" Caroline shouted, hitting Stefan playfully.

Just watching Caroline flirt with that new boy Stefan got on Elena's nerves. Caroline in general was getting on Elena's nerves.

Maybe she was jealous.

Stefan was really cute and Elena had never even spoken to him, and Caroline was already all over him. To make things worst, Caroline was also Elena's new competition.

When Stefan called her Blondie, Caroline hadn't even reacted with anger. If anyone else called her that, she would bring down hell on them.

"Talk time over!" Miss O'hara said, "Who would like to present their project first?" Elena shot her hand up immediately and Miss waved her up to the front of the class.

Elena took her poster out of her bag. It was an A3 piece of paper with photos and words neatly laid out all over. However, because of its size, Elena had to fold it in half. To her disappointment, there was a slight crease in her poster. Never mind. She'd just have to deal.

Elena talked about how she read the last book of The Hunger Games, and told the class that she loved the romance between Peeta and Katniss and the love triangle and went into more detail about it.

When Elena finishes her presentation everybody clapped. Except from one girl sitting in the second row.

Caroline.

No one else showed their project as Elena's teacher had lost track of time. Miss said that Elena clearly put a lot of work in to it and gave her three good comments. In your face, Caroline.

~

After form Stefan had history. Caroline walked him there as she had the same lesson as him. When they got there, the brown haired girl with olive skin was already sitting down. The teacher had not said her name during class or if she did, Stefan hadn't heard a word as Caroline hadn't stopped talking to him.

At the end of the lesson, Stefan found out that the girls name was Elena. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

Before Stefan got the chance to leave, Sir said, "For homework you are expected to get yourselves in pairs and research the Tudors, and complete a presentation about it." The teacher started handing out pieces of paper, which more likely as the task written on it. "Stefan. I would like to put you with someone, only because I want you to be with someone... someone who will put you in the right direction."

Great! That means that he had already read my file and thinks I'm a trouble maker, Stefan thought sarcastically.

"How about Elena?"

It was like chimes went off in his head. Her name got Stefan right out of his thoughts.

Elena. How about Elena.

Why the hell would that be a problem?She's beautiful, obviously, and must be smart.

"As long as it's okay with the both of you, that is. " Sir put his glasses on his nose and looked at the two teenagers. Stefan sowly nodded, not wanting to seem too eager and turned around to look at Elena to find that she is doing the same thing.

She caught Stefan looking and smiled.

And he smiled right back.

Comment some requests, which you want me to include in my story, like some other characters from tvd or a ship, like stelena - thatstelenalife xoxo