Fifteen - Day Trip - II

\Fifteen - Day Trip - II\

A/N ill try and post Mondays and Thursdays from now on
-

'Don't go to far' was and understatement. After reaching the top of the stone stairs, I didn't leave the stairwell, instead listen to the arguing happening. Was this spying? I suppose so.

A gunshot rang out and a bullet flew through the red cloth, landing feet below me.

"You left Miller in charge of the grounder, you must trust him?" Clarke's voice echoed as she tried to figure out who should get guns, and Bellamy waited a few moments to respond. 

"Yeah I trust Miller- you and Grey should keep him close, the others listen to him."

"Grey and I should keep him close? Bellamy, what's going on? You've been acting weird all day." It was silent as Clarke and I realized what was wrong. I sat down on the stairs assuming I'd be here for awhile. "All the rations you took. You're gonna run, that's why you agreed to come with me- you were gonna load up an supplies and just disappear!"

"I don't have a choice, the ark will be here soon."

"So you're just gonna leave Octavia? Leave Grey?" I wish I had been excluded from this narrative, but Clarke had a different idea.

"Octavia hates me- shell be fine. You sister also hates me, so I really have nothing to worry about." I mean, I didn't really hate him.

"You don't know-"

"I shot the chancellor. They're gonna kill me, Clarke. Best case-scenario? They lock me up with that grounder for the rest of my life. And there is no way in Hell I'm giving Jaha the satisfaction. Keep practicing, I need some air."

I tried, and failed, to leave before Bellamy pulled back the cloth, his eyes landed on me and he stopped moving all together. "You're leaving?" I asked quietly.

"Like you or Octavia want me to stay anyway." He scoffed.

"Octavia is going to be heart-broken." I said to him. "I don't wan't you to leave either. I care about you, Bellamy, even if I don't act like it. You can't leave us." 

He looked at me, guilt ridden. "You don't mean that." Bellamy pushed past me, and I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in.

"Fine. If you're leaving, I want to know if that kiss really meant anything to you, or if you just did that to fuck with me."

Before he climbed out of the latch, he looked back at me and swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing. "No, I didn't kiss you 'just to fu.ck with you'. I like you, but I need to leave, and Octavia will understand that."

|x|

I was out in the woods, and I sat on a tree stump, with my eyes closed, I wasn't too far away from the pond thing, but I couldn't see it from where I was sat. I didn't feel good, in all senses of the word. It had been around thirty minuets since I had last seen Bellamy or Clarke, and with every minuet that passed, I felt more and more agitated. 

I felt and itch on my arm and scratched at it, but it only made the sensation worse. Eventually I opened my eyes to see, in bold-black letters, 'murderer' spread out on my arm. What the hell?