Two - Hello - I

\Two- Hello - I\
-
"welcome to the new age"
-
X

The guards gripped my upper-arms with a nervous strength, pulling me in the direction of all of the other restless teenagers I was going to be stuck on the ground with.

If we survived the fall to Earth, that is. 

"Clarke, stop!" I heard Abby shout. At the name, my head whipped around to catch a glimpse of my apparent sister. She was. . . pretty.

I examined her as I was pulled away. My tired eyes landed on her blonde hair, admiring it. Mine had turned a copper as I grew older, and I was envious of that natural blonde.e

I looked back, being pushed by a guard, causing me to nearly trip.

That was Clarke.

-

I was the first to be seated on the drop-ship. Other than Octavia, who had sat herself down in front of me, I recognized no one. "Hey, O."

She snapped her head around, slightly relieved to see me. "What's going on?" She whispered back, buckling her belt over her ribcage. Her eyebrows lifted in an inquisitive manner, her head tilted, in the manner of a lost puppy. 

"We're going to the ground," I informed her. Octavia drew in a sharp breath, her brow rising as she let out a subtle scoff. 

It was dead silent as everyone else shuffled in. Clarke was carried in, sleeping, and was sat next to the chancellor's son. Wells, I believe.

We were off, and despite the twisted feeling of uneasiness in my gut- I nearly fell asleep, until I heard Clarke mutter. "Wells? Why the hell are you here?"

I couldn't listen on, Octavia was trying to get my attention, waving her hand in my face, while her body was contorted to face me. I looked at her. "How did you know?" She asked, smiling, her head still holding the slightest tilt to it.

"I can't tell you right now. Maybe later. Somewhere more pri-"The dropship made an uneasy noise, and the lights flickered. There was a short, curt scream that rang in my ears as the ship shook.

All of the screens switched on. Jaha.

"Prisoners of the Ark." He announced, pausing. "You've been given a second chance."

I sighed and turned back to Octavia, who noticed that my wrists were bound. "They still think you're that crazy?" She stifled a laugh, her sharp eyes flicking up to meet mine.

"I guess. The key is in my left boot if you don't mind fetching that after we land?" I asked.

"I say? Float them." She smirked after a quick nod, turning back around in her chair with a thud. 

"Your dad's a dick, Wells!" Shouted a boy, his voice light, yet grating.

I rolled my eyes. He was a dick, but to sing along in the chorus of agreement seemed pointless to me. I looked up to a boy in a tan beanie floating as the ship fell. I shouted towards him, in a desperate attempt to not see him dead. "Get back in your seat!"

He floated past me with a smirk and a wink, then went directly to Wells and my twin sister. She yelled at the two other kids who thought it would be a good idea to unbuckle. Beanie-boy was space-walker, or Finn. Octavia had told me all about him. Clarke stared at the boy as he drifted off, and I returned my gaze to my entrapped wrists. The t.v. said something about a mountain, and I shook my head. I don't know why, exactly. Probably from the utter-disbelief that rested in the pit of my stomach. Suddenly, the dropship rocketed, then halted, and sparks flew everywhere.