Kitchen Sink

A/N
Just because I'm absolutely trash lol

Finn
Nobody thinks what I think,
Nobody dreams when they blink

You were different. That's was just it. That's all you could say about yourself. You thought differently than everyone else. You see life from a different perspective. A perspective that no one else say. You felt odd, the black sheep. Finn doesn't see that. He sees how beautiful your mind is. How you are original, and he knew that there is nobody like you not there will never be.

Puck
Think things are after me, my catastrophe
At my kitchen sink,
You don't know what that means
Because a kitchen sink to you
Is not a kitchen sink to me, OK friend?

He wasn't sure what you meant. You often said, "Kitchen Sink." as an answer to questions. When people asked why you responded in that way, the answer was always, "A kitchen sink to you is not a kitchen sink to me." That was that. Honestly, the kitchen sinks began to replace the word "okay". Noah, being the concerned boyfriend that he is, constantly asked if you were okay. He was frustrated that you wouldn't give a decent answer. He was just concerned after all. Noah didn't understand what you were going through. What might have seemed like no big deal to someone else, tore you up inside. "A kitchen sink to you is not a kitchen sink to me."

Sam
Are you searching for purpose?
Then write something, yeah it might be worthless
Then paint something then, it might be wordless

We have all thought about why we are here on this Earth. You thought about more than others. You wanted to know why you were here so you could figure out a plan for your life. You wanted a purpose. You talked to Sam about this. He simply said, "Do what makes you happy." You thought about that for a while. You liked to (favorite activity) sure you might not change the world by doing that, but you are changing the way you live, and that's what matters.

Blaine
No one else is dealing with your demons
Meaning maybe defeating them
Could be the beginning of your meaning, friend.

Blaine often tried to help. He would always compliment you, always saying things like, "You are beautiful." or "You can do this." Sure it was sweet, but nothing could cure your dark thoughts. He knew that those words couldn't end those thoughts entirely, but he knew that it made you feel loved, and that you weren't alone. That you had a purpose.

Ryder
Go away
Leave me alone

Dealing with Ryder often had its struggles. He would get frustrated at himself for not being able to read clearly. He would shut down. Ryder would spend days on end, not talking to anyone. When you would confront him, he would say, "Go away." or "Leave me alone." But that was too hard to do. You were definitely not going just sit there and watch your boyfriend suffer in his own mind.
"I'm not going to leave you alone. You are too special for anyone to ignore you."

Jake
Nobody thinks what you think, no one
Empathy might be on the brink of extinction

Jake could never understand you. Yet he loved you with all of his heart. He never understood why you felt so imperfect when you were perfect in every way through his eyes. You felt like he didn't care, but he did. He wanted to understand, he tried to find people who did. Jake loved you enough to try and wrap his head around your dark thoughts.

Rory
They will play a game and say
They know what you're going through
And I tried to come up with an artistic way to say
They don't know you, and neither do I

When Rory came to America, he was very confused about the culture and how things worked. Sure, he had people like you who helped him get the swing of things, but no one really knew what it felt like to live in a place where you didn't get anything. You always made sure that Rory was comfortable as he could be. Whether that was learning some of the Irish slang, or purchasing some of his favorite candy from his homeland off the Internet.

Sebastian
My bad behaviour but I bet I could have been a better man

After the whole situation with Blaine and Kurt, Sebastian changed his ways. He always felt bad for what he did, so bad that he started to question himself. He begin to have a low self esteem, saying that he didn't deserve anything, he didn't deserve you, but that wasn't true. You loved him, and you weren't going to give him up this easily.

Artie
Don't leave me alone

You had a hard time expressing your emotions. You found it difficult to say things like "Please help me." because you felt like you would just act as a burden to everyone else around you. Eventually it gets too much for you and you break down. Artie was always the one to comfort you in these situations, he would ask "Are you okay?" when you seemed to have felt better, you would nod yes, lying, but this time it got too much. "No, don't leave me alone, please."

A/N
I swear to god, the ending always makes me cry

Anyway, how's it going?

I'm on vacation right now, yay!!

But boo!!! I'm a ginger and when we get in the sun we burn

Ugghhh I'm in pain

So I gotta tell a story

Yesterday me and my family were in a restaurant, and we were right next to the speakers where they would play music. So, guess what comes on. "Stressed Out" and I'm like "Oh no big deal." cause ya know it's Stressed Out. Then "I Write Sins..." starts playing.

Still nbd, cause its popular.

Then... "Oh Miss Believer" plays

We gotta clique member in charge of the music.

After "Oh Miss Believer" they play it...

The single G-Note was the thing that set me off

You know what I'm talking about

So I'm holding back tears and thinking of ways to explain to my family why I'm crying in a public place.

I made it through the song without crying, but OH NO...

THEY PLAY FREAKIGN "Nothern Downpour" and I just run to the bathroom cause RYDEN

Personally I think Ryden at some point was real. But as a hardcore Brallon shipper I cannot...

So yeah... I'm going through Grey's Anatomy withdrawal.

I've talked about George O'Maley so much that every time I type O on my phone. I suggests that I type O'Maley

Izzy can like die cause she hurt Callie, and Addison is gone and I have the biggest crush on her. Ugggh

This is a long A/N

Okey
Bye