How you meet

Finn- You were new to the William McKinley and were walking around. You heard that the football team was practicing so you went and watched them for awhile. He walks over and introduces himself and asks you if you want him to show you around. You let him and you two became friends.

Puck- You never really liked Puck. He seemed too mean. You spent after school tutoring students, and he was one your new students. He seemed to be nice to you and cooperative. After the session he asked you for your number and promised to text you later.

Sam- You guys went to the same church. When you heard about his dad. You wanted to help out. So, you helped him babysit his little brother and sister.

Blaine-(I know he's gay but just go with it) He had just joined the Glee club and you guys kept staring at each other the whole time during rehearsal. Afterwards, he came up to you and introduced himself and asked you if you wanted to go get lunch.

Ryder- You were walking to your next class when...CRASH! You bumped into someone. You fell on the floor. Being your usual clumsy self. You felt strong arms lift you up. He said,"Hey sorry about that, to make it up to you. I'll walk you to your next class." And you didn't refuse!

Jake- You both had ballet together, but you didn't really talk much. Since you two were the best in the class, your dance teacher made you guys learn a dance together, and you to have been inseparable ever since.

Rory- Principle Figgins called you in his office to show the new exchange student from Ireland. You show him around and since he seemed nice, and he didn't really have any friends you decide to befriend him.

Sebastian- Your mom made you pick up your younger brother from Dalton Academy. Since he didn't come out I f the school you decided to go in. You got lost in those large halls and you seemed to look that way because a handsome boy approach you and asked if you needed help. You tell him that you were looking for your brother, and he seemed to know who he was and in just a few minutes he found him. You exchanged numbers and said goodbye.