What he Does to Cheer You Up

Finn
Tells you a story. His stories are always filled with passion, laughter, and romance. They're always sure to cheer you up if you have a bad day.

Puck
He likes to cuddle. He likes to wrap his large arms around your waist, lay on the couch and watch Netflix until you are sound asleep.

Sam
Isn't it obvious? He likes to do impressions of your favorite characters. Sometimes he does them terribly just to make you smile at how ridiculous he sounds.

Blaine
He likes to take you shopping. He'll drag you to your favorite stores and pick out a whole bunch of outfits to try on., and the best part is that he'll buy some of the outfits for you. (#goals)

Ryder
When life gets you down, Ryder will take you into the kitchen and you guys will cook a bunch of food. Afterwards you will take all of the food that you cook, and put it in the living room., where you will watch your favorite movie, and eat all of the food you guys made.

Jake
When you're upset, Jake just puts his iPod on shuffle and you guys have a...DANCE PARTY!!! Dancing always puts you in a good mood!

Rory
Rory always knows how to make you feel better, sometimes he'll put a leprechaun costume and dance around just to make you feel better. He also have a pot filled with Lucky Charms marshmallows, and he'll run around throwing them and yelling "THEY'RE MAGICALLY DELICIOUS!"
(IDEK)
Sebastian
When your sad Sebastian sings songs for you while you guys cuddle. He'll sing your favorite song, while he holds you close. While he whispers encouraging words in your ears.

..............................................................
Sweet mother of Sam Winchester! I'm finally on winter break! Finals are over!!!

I'm going to throw a party, consisting of me, my couch, and watching season 1 of SPN over again for the 10 time. (I don't have a life)

Well I hope you all are on break now. And that finals went good!

P.S.- I saw Star Wars this weekend and OMFG. It's frickin' awesome. I cried when (not mentioning any names if you haven't seen it) so and so's kid killed a certain some one. I totally recommend seeing it.