Artie Catch Up

How You Meet
You were in film club together, and you stared in one of in one of his projects.

Nicknames
His nickname for you- Cookie
Your nickname for him- Wheels

Your Friends
Mercedes, Quinn, Jake

Your Song
The Scientist by Coldplay

The Musical You Watch
Chicago

Birthday Presents
A charm bracelet

First Date
He took you to a skate park

PDA
Surprisingly, Artie does not like PDA. It
makes him uncomfortable, but he won't mind giving you a hug in public.

Who You Get Jealous Of
Tina, during his freshman year, he he head over wheels for her.

Who He Gets Jealous Of
Mike Chang, he's your study buddy.

First I Love You
It was happening again. It was the third time this week, you saw your boyfriend get slushied, and it was only Tuesday morning.

He didn't like it when you interfered, he did want you to get hurt, but enough was enough.  After Karofsky was finished being a douche bag and all. You march over to him, and yell, "Hey ugly!" over the crowd

He turns around and looks at you, wondering if you were talking to him. "Yeah you! How about you pick on somebody else?" You shout.

People in the hallway scatter, afraid of what may happen to you if you continue to do this. You look at Artie, who was covered in red dye number 4, he was shaking his head as if he were to say, "Don't do this."

You ignored him and slowly approached Karofsky, with your chest puffed out. "And what are you going do about it?" He said, crossing his arms.

"This." You say, punching him in the face. He had his arms crossed and wasn't expecting it, so you got a clear shot to the face.

"If I were you, I would get out of here before she gets another swing in." Artie says, crossing his arms and smirking.

Karofsky mumbles something under his breath and quickly walks away.

Once the bully is out of sight, you immediately rush over to Artie, who is wiping the bits of crushed ice from his glasses.

"Are you okay?" You ask, kneeling down to his level.

"Yeah, I'm good" he says "You didn't have to do that"

"Yes I did, and do know why?" You ask, smiling.

"Why?" He responds

"Because I love you." You say, pecking his cheek

Artie blushes and looks down, "I love you too."

"Now let's get you cleaned up." You announce, standing up to get behind his chair.

How He Likes Your Hair
French braided

First Kiss
When you found out that The New Directions were going to nationals.

First Fight
You kept mothering him (tbh I would totally do that)

Morning Texts
Good morning cookie!!!!!! I'm super excited to see you today!!!!!!! Why do I keep using exclamation points!!!!!!!!!

Favorite TV Show
Parks and Recreation

Favorite Song From the 80s
Come On Eileen

One Word To Describe Your Relationship