Crying in Your Arms

I woke up with the glare of the sun in my eyes. I get up from the bed and open the door. Annie was standing there about to open the door too. She was surprised, she then lowered her face. There was a long silence, I took a deep breath "I'm sorry!". After saying that I said "I was just having an off day and I pushed all my frustration on you, I'm sorry."
Annie embraced me in her arms, then said "I'm sorry too.., I don't know what you have been through...., and I want you in my life because.... I love you"
Hearing those words made tears run down my face, and I hugged Annie back. After a few minutes of embracing each other we finally let go. I got changed in to a black tank top, blue shorts, and red converse. I walk down the hallway to find Annie in the kitchen. She placed a pancake on my plate and one on hers. After eating I helped Annie clean up and we both headed out the door. We said goodbye (manly Annie hugging me), I then walked to school.
I walked up to my locker... For some odd reason, I felt like every ones eyes were on me. Then at the corner of my eye I saw something approaching me, my instincts kicked in and I hit the 'Something'. That something, was Max, he fell to his knees. Max was wearing a tan hat, brown leather jacket, a flannel around his waist, blue jeans, and red converse. I bent down and grabbed his face with my hands. I looked at him and asked "Are you ok?!" Frustration grew over me, I then yelled "What in the world were you thinking, sneaking up on me!!"
He gave me a weak smile then said "Nice punch" I let go of him and stood up. I closed my locker and walked to class. I heard whispers behind me
"Did you see that girl!"
"I heard that she beat up a whole entire gang"
"Yeah, I heard that she's super dangerous"
"My mom said to stay clear off her"
"Did you see her hit Max for no reason!"
I stopped in my tracks, *Thats it.., I'm done for. Because I did something like this, I'm going to go back to the orphanage.*
Fear came over me, I speed walked down the hallway and up the stairs, the stairs led me to the roof. I opened the door, I took a deep breath. I sat at the corner of the roof, the roof had a fence around the roof. I could feel the tears welling up, but I held them back.

Max

I got up from Jay's punch, I looked up to see Jay standing there in the hallway. Then she bolted off, I started after Jay but was stopped by a bunch of girls. They all huddled around me and asked questions.
"Are you ok?"
"Did she hurt you?"
"Stay away from her!"
I ignored their gossip, and squeezed my way threw the crowd. I bolted up the stairs and opened the roof door. I found Jay sitting at the corner of the fenced roof. She was staring off, her short black hair blew in the wind. I walked over to her.

Jay

*What am I going to do?*
I was interrupted by someone saying "You know, you should be in class"
I turned to the familiar voice to see Max. I turned my gaze away, *I don't want to talk to him*
He sat beside me, "So what's up?"
I turned to him and shook my head, I looked back to the view. I then felt a gust of wind, I looked to see myself being lifted by Max. I was placed in Max's lap, my legs dangled at the side of his leg. He then pushed my head against his shoulder, he rapped his arms around me. Then he brushed my head with his hand and said "It's ok"
Those words triggered the tears, I latched onto his t-shirt and cried.

 Then he brushed my head with his hand and said "It's ok"Those words triggered the tears, I latched onto his t-shirt and cried