Having a Home

Hope you enjoy🤗
.....
I stood in front of a White House with a white porch, the car door behind me closes and then a women stands at my left side.
She has long blonde hair with green eyes, she wore a black suit dress and wears black high-heels. Unlike me I wore ripped black converse, ripped blue jeans, a dark grey t-shirt which said bad girl, a leather jacket and a light gray Bennie. I had piercings in my ears, 4 bracelets on both my wrists and hade rings on. I was the type of girl that stands out of the group. I had black boy short hair and green-blue eyes, and carried a small black backpack with clothes and my favorite book, (Beauty and the Beast).
We both start to walk towards the White House, half-way to the door the door opens and 4 adult women come out. They pause and stare me, then they walk away and began gossiping. I sigh and roll my eyes, *And there grown women?*. I turn my gaze back at the door and there stand a beautiful slim women with long black hair and brown eyes. She wore a long white dress that had a blue strip at the hip and she had white flats. The women lends against the door then asked in a sweet ,clam and questionable tone "I thought my grandchild was a girl?"
*wait...,she's my long lost grandmother!!*
I look to see my caretakers mouth wide open and eyes wide. I chuckled to myself, then was brought back when someone lifted my face and I was turned towards them. I looked to see my grandmother, her brown eyes began to water and she hugged me. I was never shown such affection so I just stood there dumbfounded. My grandmother then said to me "You look so much like your father." My grandmother released me and invited us in. The house was so clean and well taken care of. "Your room is down that hallway to the right, the bathroom is to the left" said my grandmother. I began to walk and then my grandmother stopped me when she said "You can just call me Annie....,i-if you want to." I could see she was a little embarrassed so I nodded and walked toward the room I was directed to go. The room was light blue and had a small twin bed to the left side of the room and a brown mirror desk and a chair to the right side of the room. It was simple and I liked it, I opened the window near the mirror desk and took a long deep breath. I went back into the room and placed my backpack on the bed and sat down beside it. I fell back and let my feet dangle off the bed, nice house, nice lady, nice neighborhood. Darkness came over me and I rolled over to my side and curled into a ball, *I shouldn't get my hopes up*
At the age of 8 my parents died in a car accident, the man that hit us was drunk. I was the only survivor, I was taken to an orphanage. Ever since I could remember I was either living in an orphanage or living in the streets, I learned from a boxer and karate instructor how to take someone out. I was one of those people who you would steer clear of, because if you messed with them you would end up in the hospital or killed. I was sent to ever orphanage in the state, then finally after 7 years my grandmother found me. She wasn't informed about the car accident because she was all the way in Africa treating patients. When she returned, she went looking for me. That's when I came here.