Meeting the Gang and a Confession

I open the door to find...., Max and other friends of his.
Max-"Hey.., um, do you want to hag out with us? We're just going to hit some baseballs." I was going to say no but was in interrupted by Annie. "She would love to play!" After saying that she pushed my out the door and closed it. Behind the door, "Don't be gone to long!". I turn around and banged my fist against the door, yelling "Annie!.... at least let me get my cap!"
"You can have mine."
I turn around to see Max handing me his cap. I take it, and put it on.
We went down the stairs then everyone stopped and turn towards me.
Max-"Let me introduce you to The Rockets Baseball Team."
Leonardo(Leo)-spit
Edward(Ed)-spit
Alan(Al)-spit
William(Will)-spit
Joseph(Joey)-spit
Jackson(Jack)-spit
Timmy(Tim)-spit
Tobias(Toby)-spit
Max then introduced me to everyone, following there lead I spit. They all looked at me shocked. I gave them a big grin, then they all laughed. They started to walk away and I followed behind. *I wonder what Annie means by them having a crush. I never really had a crush, the only time I was crushing was when I was crushing a guys arm.*
When I was thinking this Max came up next to me. I was surprised by him and jumped. Max then apologized "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."
I tried to act tough "Y-you didn't scare me, I jus--","HEY!"
When I was about to finish my sentence I was cut of by another voice. Everyone stopped to see Ian in front of us with his buddies.
When we saw Ian, all the guys threw down there gloves and standed up straight. I saw them and got into a fighting position, but then Max stepped in front of me. Ian glared at us then said "Guess you picked your side, Jay!" then he walked away, the group followed.
*Huh?*
Everyone stood there dumbfounded.
"What was that all about?" When saying that everyone turned towards me.
Max then said-"Nothing, let's go!" After Max said that he grabbed my hand and pulled me. Everyone else picked up there gloves and followed. We arrived at an old baseball court and everyone ran and got in a huddle. Max and I stood at the entrance. Max looked down, not making any eye contact, he squeezed my hand, shocked at how much it hurt I flinched. He noticed I was in pain and relaxed a little.
He then intertwined his finger with mine. I felt my face begin to get hot. Then I was pulled closer to Max, he released my hand and held me in his arms. He rested his head on my shoulder and squeezed me tighter. He then said "Please, don't leave me." Surprised by what he said I felt my face completely red. Not understanding what he meant I hugged him and rested my head on his shoulder. I then asked "I don't understand what's going on?" In truth I didn't, I didn't know what was going on! What was happening between the two guys and me. Max then lifted his head and faced me, he put his hands together and still held me. I put my hands on his arms and stared into his hazelnut-green eyes. The entire time my heart was pounding.
Max then looked at me and said -
"I like you!"