End of The Day

Surprised by what Max said to me I just turned my face away and blushed. I could feel the warmth from his body, I wrapped my arms around his waist. He just twirled his fingers with my short hair. *For some reason, I feel so safe*
Max-"I'm going to go play."
I nodded, I released him and watched him play. I drank his coke, everyone was so happy. Later I joined in.
As time went by everyone decided to call it a day. Max walked up to me and said "I-If you want I can walk you home." He said this with an embarrassed face while rubbing his hand against his neck. I nodded and smiled. In truth, I forgot how to get home. Everyone started to head out, we all walked together talking about baseball. The boys were surprised by how I joined in the conversation. As we walked the boys split up and went home. After a while it was just Max and me. We walked up to Annie's porch, I turned around.
Jay-"Thanks, I had so much fun, I'm glad you invited me."
Max just blushed and looked away.
Max-"I'm glad you came."
I dropped my gaze to the ground, *What am I going to do about the confession?*
Max-"Listen about the confession..., don't give it much thought. I mean, give it thought, just not to much. Ahhh, what am I saying!"
I looked up to see Max placing a hand on his face. His face was so funny, that I couldn't help but laugh. Max just looked down, I lowered my gaze to the ground, there was a long silence.
Jay-"I want to get to know you better, and I want you to get to know me better."
Max-"Isn't that what dates are for?"
I felt my face become red, *Is that what dates are really for? I never knew so..* I just stood there dumbfounded with a red face. Max stepped closer to me and placed a kiss on my cheek. Then he whispered into my ear "I still like you"
His words made my ears tickle and made my heart race.
I lifted my face which was now a few inches away from Max's. Max wrapped his arm around my waist and began to lean closer. I knew were this was going, I wanted to push him but my body wouldn't listen. Max started leaning closer, pressing our bodies together.
•Kissing sounds•
We were interrupted by someone making kissing sounds. Max and I both look to see a small boy that looked exactly like Max.
Max-"Why you little brat!"
Max released me and started to run toward the boy. Max stopped half way to the stairs then turned back. He started to walk towards me. He kissed my cheek, took off the cap that he lended me and then ran after the boy. I watched as Max ran after the boy, they disappeared. I pressed my hand on my cheek, *I can still feel the warmth from his lips.*
I open the door to see Annie running into the kitchen.
Jay-"Were you spying on me!"
Annie walked out then said "Maybe?"
I walked up to her with an embarrassed face and said "Help me!" I latched on to her arm and squeezed it.
Jay-"I have know idea what to do!"
Annie just patted my head and nodded.
*I can't believe I'm doing this. But desperate time call for desperate measures. And I have know idea what to do!*