Getting setteled

There was a soft knock at the door, I look up to see Annie in the door way.
"Want to get something to eat?"
I nod, and get up from the bed and we walk down the hallway.
Annie turns around and said "I have to go to the store, so we can get some fast food...., how do you feel about burgers" I nod and we head out, we decided to walk since it was such a sunny/cool day. After eating the burgers we walk into a store named FRESH. The entire time Annie just talked about how she had to cure the patients in Africa. I just listened quietly.
Annie looks at me and asked "Are you always this quite?"
I shake my head then say "No, I'm just..., a little nervous, that's all." I look up at Annie to see her smiling at me, her warm smile made me smile.

MAX - when I saw her
Need to remind that this is a sandlot story so everything that happened in the movie already happened, so basically this is like an after The Sandlot, just different names. So..... Ok, back to the story!
Me and the gang lost another ball, more like I busted it - again! That's when I saw her, she walked in wearing the cutest outfit.  I was mesmerized by how beautiful she looked, then she smiled........, oh that sweet smile. With that smile, it made my heart beat fast, and I felt a little heat on my face. I happily sighed at how beautiful she was. Then I was snapped out of it by two fingers in my face snapping. I turn my gaze to see Will, my closest friend in the group. He then asked "What's up with you?" He then turned his gaze to what I was staring at, and he saw the girl. Then he looked back at me with this (Ohhhh, you got a crush) kinda face. I roll my eyes and then the cashier comes up to the station and sighed then said, "Like I told you brats we are a food market not an athlete store, and I also checked the back, just incase, and we don't have a baseball!"
Lifting up his square glasses Joey said "But the drug store with the baseballs are closed because Mr. John had a doctors appointment!"
The cashier sighed and said "Like I've been telling you guys, we don't have baseballs."
The guys all turn to me and I sighed then said "Well if they don't have baseballs then we will ask around." The gang agreed and we all started to walk to the door when Will turn around and says "I have a ball!" The whole gang including me said all at once "NO!" We all knew what happened last time, I was cashed around the whole town by Hercules and was almost dog food. Then Will said "ok, ok"
We began to walk out the door when I turned to see the girl walking away, I really want to know her.
"MAX" the whole gang screamed and I was snapped back and walked out the door.

Jay

We arrived at Annie's house with bags in our hands.
"Just place them on the kitchen table."
"Ok"
I placed the bags on the table and begin to try my best to put things away.
"So what do you think about going to a new school?" asked Annie in a questionable tone. I look at Annie then said "Well, since I'll be living here, I guess it wouldn't be so bad." Annie rejoiced and said "Alright, I will inform the school."