D 60-63

Brooke: I can't believe Whitey wouldn't let us ride the bus. And thanks to Haley having to pee every other mile, we're gonna be late. This sucks.
Haley: Brooke, I'm pregnant and I don't feel very well.
Brooke: That's not why it sucks. It sucks because Peyton's here
Rachel: You guys really need to work it out. When I was in fat girl therapy- Role play
Haley: Okay I'll go first. Hi my name's Rachel and I'm a dumb ass who's failing calculus and really likes to hit on married guys.
Rachel: Good kinda like when I slept with Nathan. Damn that was good
Brooke: Peyton here: I like to steal boys but I'm afraid to tell them how I feel
Peyton: Speaking of stealing, hi I'm Brooke I stole my friend Peyton's artwork for my designs and didn't bother to say thank you!
Brooke: Okay. Peyton here again. Did I mention that if you love me your probably gonna die soon? See mothers 1 and 2.
Haley: Brooke!
Bevin: My name's Rachel and I have red hair!
Brooke and Peyton: Aah!
Haley and Rachel: Hey!(repeated)
Everyone: (Screaming)
Rachel: You know pacing isn't going to make me smarter.
Haley: I'm not pacing for you, I'm pacing for Nathan. He's been working his whole life for this.
Rachel: You know, I wouldn't have slept with Nathan even if he wanted. But we definitely would have made out.
Haley: Can you just finish the exam?
Rachel: Our friend has been waiting a long time.
Nurse: And she's going to keep waiting.
Brooke: Look she's pregnant and in a lot of pain
Nurse: I know you cheerleaders expect special treatment, but I never liked the cheerleaders at my school.
Rachel: Its probably because you looked like that.
Nurse: Guess who's going to wait even longer.
Peyton: Like hell she will come on Haley.
Nurse: Don't make me call security.
Brooke: Fine call them call the police and tell them your discriminating against cheerleaders.
Rachel: Nice Brooke.
Nurse: Wait a second.
Doctor: What's going on here?.
Peyton: Our friend here is pregnant and in a lot of pain and this bitch is about to get her ass kicked.
Doctor: Calm down I'll look at her. You go wait in the lobby and cheer about something.
(In unison)
Peyton: Bitch.
Rachel: Slut.
Brooke: Whore.
Bevin: Thank you.

Detective: Lucas Scott.
Lucas: Yes sir.
Detective: Detective Wilcox. We've met before, haven't we?
Lucas: Yeah, after the school shooting.
Detective: I thought so. Listen, they filled me in on this whole long lost brother scenario. What else can you give me?
Lucas: Unfortunately, not much. I just have a really bad feeling about this guy and I'm worried about my friend Peyton.
Detective: You carried her out.... Peyton Sawyer. You are the one who carried her out of the school.
Lucas: Yeah.
Detective: Okay. We'll bring him in.
Lucas: So you believe me. You don't think this sounds crazy?
Detective: I didn't say it didn't sound crazy. But that look in your eye tells me that you believe it.

Peyton: Hey, did you talk to Brooke? Is it true?
Lucas: I don't know yet (looks at Peyton) listen--what did Derek exactly say to you about me and Brooke?
Peyton: (smiles) That's ... so not important
Lucas: No--no--no, I need to know
Peyton: He said he heard you say you would cut me out of your life if she would take you back--and it's fine, Luke, I get it, !I get it!----Okay?!--
Lucas: Oh, my God, Peyton! I would never say that--I would never cut you out of my life.

Rachel: (Talking to Brooke about Peyton) Didn't you F her BF when you two were still BFFs?
---------------

You know what to do!!!
Plzz send requests!