Quinn and clay D 42-44

These quotes are dedicated to zeal136....

I hope i got a few for ur request:)...

--------------

Quinn(to clay whose in coma)-So just between us, everybody's putting on a really brave face, but i think they're all really scared.

Beacause they can't imagine losing you. Its too much to imagine. But thats not gonna happen, is it?

My man is too strong for that so why dont you surprise us all, and open those beautiful blue eyes and take my breath away like you know you do.

Just open those eyes, and see me like no eyes ever have.

And ill be right here waiting.

The day clay wakes up -

Will bennett died monday evening. Mr. Bennett was an active sportsman, a son, a brother, and beloved by many.

His organs were donated, so that others might live.

Clay: Nate I never said this to you or Haley but I was aggressive and arrogant in negotiating your deal. And along the way I forgot that I work for you, the client comes first. Now it sounds like my former agency found you a pretty good deal to play over seas but I always thought of you as an NBA player and that was always the dream, right Jamie?

Jamie: Right, cause Spain is conca-del-toro

Clay: So this morning I negotiated you a deal to live that dream in the NBA with the Sacrimento Kings.

Other agency guy: Nathan, we have a good deal here.

Clay: Thats true, 7 million dollars is a good deal to play over seas. Or you could take 15 million from the Kings.

Nathan and Haley gasp and giggle.

Clay: Now the deal does come with a few conditions. 3 actually. One, you have to leave ISC and sign with me. You'll be my first client.(I'm not 100% sure on the wording on the first condition sorry :P)Two, your deal comes with a no trade clause, I'm gonna need you to wave that cause if you sign with the Kings.

Quinn cuts him off and says: They've agreed to trade you and Joe Turner tonight ! I'm sorry I love that part.

Clay: They've agreed to trade you and Joe Turner, to the Charlotte Bobcats.

Nathan: What !?

Haley: Oh my God. Thank you.

Jamie: You're gonna be a Bobcat. I forgot where my jersey went. (He runs off)

Nathan: Clay, how did this happen?

Clay: With a lot of help from Quinn. Which brings me to my last condition. I wanna be your agent Nate but if you're going to sign with me you need to know that I plan on falling conpletely and insanely in love with Quinn. Alright, I gotta get to work. (he leaves)

Then later at the beach...

Quinn: Hey, what are you doing?

Clay: Facing the emensity I guess. I'll come in.

Quinn: No, I'll come out. (she joins him in the ocean/river/w.e it is lol) Did you mean what you said? About falling in love with me?

Clay: Insanely in love, yeah. (They kiss)

----------

U knw wat to do..!!