The attack D 58

Peyton: (Peyton comes home and hears her cellphone ringing) Hey!
Lucas: They got the wrong guy!
Peyton: What?
Lucas: Derek! He's still out there! Don't go home.
Peyton: (Peyton turns around to see Derek standing by her car) Lucas, I got to go, I just got home and my dad's waiting for me because Derek is here.
Lucas: No-no-no Wait! Didn't you hear me?!
Peyton: (She hangs up and also he walks up to her) Hey Derek.
Lucas: Peytonǃ (the real Derek comes out of the department) Peytonǃ
Derek: Hey! Hey! I wanna talk to you. (Lucas ignores him) Hey! Hey!
Peyton: Derek, I told you my dad's home right now.
Psycho Derek: No he's not.
Peyton: (After Derek talks to Peyton, Peyton frightenly runs to the front door and Derek runs up behind her after realizing that her front door is unlcoked thanks to Derek)
Psycho Derek: I unlocked it. Peyton. (Then Psycho Derek runs up behind Peyton, who screamed after he is touching her) Don't you know how much I love you?
Peyton: Oh god... oh god, get off, Derek. (She sprays mace in Derek's eyes forcing her to run inside quickly while in panic)
Psycho Derek: (Starts running after Peyton) OHHH... That wasn't very nice Peyton!
Peyton: (Peyton runs to the phone) You'd better get out of here! I'm calling the cops!
Psycho Derek: I don't think so (Peyton realized that the phone is not working) You dropped your cellphone and the phone line low. It's dead.
Peyton: (Hangs up the phone) Leave me alone! (Derek leaves and comes back by using his white tank shirt as a protection bandage to break the glass and Peyton screams in terror and Derek opens the door and also Peyton realized that he is going to attack her and she runs upstairs and Derek is still behind her following her up to her room. After Peyton shuts and locks the door and Derek tried bashing opening the door. Meanwhile, Peyton is sobbing in her room and she realized that her room is filled with pictures of her in her room and Peyton saw this and she tried opening the window but; it was locked)
Psycho Derek: Don't you know we're supposed to be together! (Peyton tried opening the window again but; it is still locked and also Psycho Derek tried bashing the door which the door is still locked after Peyton gives up on opening the window and also she silently listens to her door and also she hears a meesage sent beepley through her computer and it was "WATCHMEWATCHU" telling her to open the door along with "Lukas Scott" 2 times and Peyton cries as she is too frightened to open the door which Psycho Derek bashes through the door and Peyton screamed while sobbing) No crying, Peyton. I'm here now. I came here for you. (Brings out a taser to attack Peyton)
Lucas: (Lucas comes in as he saw Peyton scared to death and he speared in on Derek and he and him wrestled with each other while Peyton frightened by the attack watches in horror and also Lucas punches Derek in the face 2 times) Run, Peyton! (Derek grabs Lucas by the neck and he tases him)
Peyton: (After Derek tases Lucas, Peyton saw what happened) Lucas! (Lucas moans in pain after Derek tases him) Lucas! (Peyton turns to the back and grabs a lamp and she bashes Derek in the head with the lamb smashed and broken. Peyton is frightened that Derek was hit by her and she tried running away but; she was grabbed by Derek, who grabbed her by the legs and pulls her up and drags her to the door to her room)
Psycho Derek: (Grunts while raping Peyton) I've watched you, Peyton. I've listened to you. I meant anything that you showed me on your webcam. Things that you showed me online. They're talking to me. I know they are. (Peyton, after sadly being touched by Derek, bites Derek 1st finger as Psycho Derek screams and he pushes Peyton to the bed. As he is about to finish Peyton off, The real Derek, whom Lucas saw back at the police station and attacks Psycho Derek and Peyton saw this and she ran to the back side of the bed to run for cover)
Psycho Derek: (While being grabbed by the real Derek) Who the hell are you?!
Derek Sommers: I'm her brother, Bitch! Who the hell are you?! (Psycho Derek uses the reversal and punches the real Derek in the chest a couple of times and pushes him to the ground)
Psycho Derek: (After taking out Peyton's real brother, he walks towards Peyton while grabbing the taser) Well, its been good meeting you. (Lucas and the real Derek gets up while Psycho Derek is about to tase Peyton) There's only room for 1 guy in Peyton's life.
Lucas: (When Psycho Derek is about to tase Peyton, Lucas comes up behind him) No way! (Then, Psycho Derek turns around and Lucas and the real Derek charges in on Psycho Derek as Peyton watches in horror as Psycho Derek falls out the window and also to the grass, injured. After Lucas and the real Derek looks at the unconcious body of Psycho Derek, Peyton quietly walks over to Lucas and cries as she hugs Lucas) It's okay, it's okay. You're okay.
Peyton: (Peyton stops crying and she realized who her second rescuer was and she turned around to saw the black person and also recognized his face) Who are you?
Derek Sommers: (The real Derek turns around and looks at Peyton) I guess I'm your brother.