Leyton marriage D 54-56

Lucas and Peyton's Wedding Vows

Lucas: Peyton, I've loved you since the first time I saw you. And this ring, and these words, are simply a way to show the rest of the world what's been in my heart for as long as I've known you. I love you, Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer. I always have and I always will.

Peyton: Lucas Scott, we have been through so much together. And despite how confused I've been or lost I might have gotten, there was always you finding me, and saving me. You deserve to be adored, that's what we're going to do. Your baby and me, we are going to adore you for years to come. I am so terribly in love with you. And I always will be.

(I just realized that there are no Best man & Maid of Honor toasts at Lucas and Peyton's wedding. So I will just include Haley's speech as the wedding minister.)

Haley: "Peyton Sawyer" will become "Peyton Scott."Lucas wrote this in the eighth grade. I remember him talking about her constantly and not just in the eighth grade. In the ninth, the tenth and the eleventh grade. And finally, in our junior year, Lucas gathered up his courage and talked to Peyton for the first time, right here at this lake, and she was a bitch. He said, 'Haley, I talked to her' and when I asked him if the fantasy was finally over, if he could finally admit that Peyton Sawyer was human after all and he said, 'No, Peyton Sawyer is not human, she's an angel. And she's my angel.' I believe in true love, I believe in love at first sight, I believe love conquers all. That doesn't mean there's not gonna be hard days or difficult things to deal with, because there will be. But finding that person who does it for you and knowing that that person loves you back it just makes everything so much easier. 'Peyton Sawyer will become Peyton Scott.' That was the dream, and here we are, 10 years later and we will all get to witness a dream come true".

-----------

You know what to do..!!

Now that i have covered all the marriages..

Tell me which one was your fav.?

Mine was Brulian's marriage vows and speeches..they are so cute together too.!! Im happy brooke found her 'right one'...:)