D 37-39

EPISODE #100 · PILOT

Lucas: "You ever have something that you knew that you were better at than.. almost anybody else? "

Peyton: "Sex. (pauses while Lucas stares at her) Joke.

EPISODE #101 · THE PLACES YOU HAVE COME TO FEAR THE MOST

Nathan: "Do you like this guy?"

Peyton: "You mean more than my boyfriend that I'm trying to make out with right now?"

Nathan: "Well put some ice on it."

Peyton: "No practice today?"

(Lucas doesn't answer and hands Peyton her sketch book and her car keys.)

Peyton: "What are you, stalking me?"

Lucas: "I thought someone should see them."

Peyton: "Well it's none of your business."

Lucas: "You know what? You're right. It's none of my business. I wouldn't know anything about it."

Peyton: "I know, you don't."

Lucas: "Look, just tell me why you didn't submit them. You're stuff is good."

Peyton: "Not good enough."

Lucas: "Look, Peyton, why not?"

Peyton: "I want to draw something that means something to someone! You know, I want to draw blind faith, or a fading summer, or just a moment of clarity. It's like when you go and see a really great band for the first time and nobody is saying it but everybody is thinking it. We have something to believe in again." (Pause.) "I want to draw that feeling... but I can't. And if I can't be great at it, then I don't want to ruin it. It's too important to me."

Lucas: "Yeah, me, too." (Pause.)

(Peyton gets in her car.)

Lucas: "What about your sketch book?"

Peyton: "What about them? They don't mean anything to anybody, do they?"

-------------

People plz vote

Keep reading commenting!!

XOXO