Left behind... D 33 34 Q 48

Season 5 Episode 15: "Life Is Short"
Lucas: Sometimes when you're young you think nothing can hurt you. It's like being invincible. Your whole life is ahead of you and you have big plans. Big Plans. To find your perfect match, the one who completes you. But as you get older you realize it's not always that easy. It's not until the end of your life that you realize how the plans you made where simply plans. Because at the end when you're looking back instead of forward you want to believe you made the most of what life gave you. You want to believe you're leaving something good behind. You want it all to have mattered.

Nathan: "I deleted you."
Haley: "Well... Then you deleted this: Um... I was being childish when I walked away from you for the tour. You gave me an ultimatum the night that I left and, uh, I fought back for all the wrong reasons. I was being stubborn... and I can't take that back, I wish that I could. Did I want to go? Yeah. I loved it, I loved every night of it. But I want you to know something Nathan. There was never a night where I loved it more than I loved you."

Brooke: "You and Haley fighting?"
Peyton: "That depends on which Haley we're talking about, Haley Scott; the nice girl that played TRIC, or Haley James; the not so much of a wife that left town and never called - because her, I have a problem with."
Brooke: "Do you ever think maybe it just got to be too much for her? Like, leaving the whole Chris thing out of it, maybe she just got scared of needing somebody too much."
Peyton: "Needing them so much she just... abandoned them?"
Brooke: "OK, you can hate me for saying this, but maybe your problem isn't so much with Haley as it is with Ellie; your returning birth mother."
Peyton: "No, Brooke, my problem is with anybody who just... vanishes and then waltzes back in and expects to be instantly forgiven and your problem is you're not gonna have anybody to help you paint this place if you don't stop telling me what my problem.
--------------
Keep voting....
Tell me if you have any suggestions...!
Plzz comment.!!