The attack II D 59

Peyton: (Peyton is seen happily walking down the stairs and just in time to get an apology from Lucas and ready to go to prom with Lucas and she hears her doorbell which she thinks its Lucas. She stops to look at the mirror to keep her smile cool and turns to the door and opens the door.) Lucas-

Psycho Derek: (After Peyton opens the door, the figure is not Lucas and it was none other than Psycho Derek, who came back for revenge on Peyton and he turns around and Peyton is shocked to see her internet stalker returning for one final attack on her and Psycho Derek smiles on a scared Peyton) Hi Peyton. (Peyton panics and Psycho Derek punches Peyton in the face when the scene fades to a flash of white)

Peyton: Why did you come?

Brooke: We've been talking about senior prom since we are 8. I knew something was wrong.

Peyton: So you told someone you were coming?

Brooke: No, at least I came!

Peyton: You should have told someone!

Brooke: That is your problem, you are so ungrateful.

Peyton: You're an idiot!

Brooke: Don't call me an idiot, bitch!

Peyton: I hope he kills you first.

Psycho Derek: That's a good idea. I know how much you hate her, Peyton. I was outside today watching and I heard you tell Brooke that she was dead from you...(grabs Brooke by the neck and threatens to kill her by slitting her throat as Brooke panics) and now I'm going to make it...official.

Brooke: (Brooke panics in terror)

Peyton: (Peyton saw Derek touching Brooke) Derek, wait.

Psycho Derek: Don't you see Peyton? I've been searching for some way to show you how much I love you. I'm gonna hurt her as much as she hurt you.

Peyton: (While Brooke panics she whispered) Derek! Derek! hey! hey, look at me. If you really really loved me, let me do it. This is my chance for revenge you.. funny you should know that look you were right about me all right, okay? Hey! You were right! We are so much alike. I have all the same feelings that you do and all the same desires.

Psycho Derek: I don't believe you.

Peyton: Its true. (Psycho Derek continues to touch Brooke by killing her when was interupted again by Peyton) Hey! I just couldn't admitted before... I'll prove it to you now. Just untie me.

Psycho Derek: You're lying!

Peyton: (Peyton, with an evil smile while the screen turns sideways according to the beats of Nux Vomica by The Veils, looks gladly at Derek) Come on, Derek. (Psycho Derek continues to almost kill Brooke but; was interuptted one more time by Peyton) Pick up the knife and I'm half of your size. Hey, Baby.

Psycho Derek: (He heard what Peyton told him and he lets go of Brooke as Brooke gasping for air frightened by the touching and he unties Peyton) You better not be lying, Peyton!

Peyton: No baby, I promise.

Peyton: (to Brooke) All this time you said I was a backstabbing bitch. You had no idea how right you were! (She uses her evil smile on a terrified Brooke and changes her face and stabs Derek in the shoulder as Psycho Derek moans and she pushes him to a stack of boxes as Brooke gasped at what Peyton did.)

Brooke: Oh god, why did you have to hit me so hard.

Peyton: I'm sorry! I'm so sorry. (Derek moans in pain and he tried to move)

Brooke: (Who saw Derek moaninly moving while trying to be untied by Peyton) Peyton! Peyton! He's moving! Just get out of here!

Peyton: No I'm not leaving you!

Psycho Derek: That was... so disapointing! (As Peyton tries to untie Brooke) You know what... I changed my mind! I think I'll kill you first! (Psycho Derek painfully takes the knife out of his shoulder as tears running down to his eyes)

Brooke: (While trying to wait for Peyton to set her best friend free, Brooke saw Derek grabbing the knife from out of his shoulder and turns her head to Peyton) Peyton run!

Peyton: (Leaves Brooke alone to try to untie herself as Peyton runs and throws her flower on Derek and runs upstairs as Psycho Derek watches her leaving)

Psycho Derek: Yeah Peyton! Run! (He chases after Peyton leaving Brooke struggling to untie the ropes) You shouldn't lie Peyton! Its not very nice!

Psycho Derek: (Derek painfully goes upstairs and knew the door to Peyton's room is locked and he knocked 2 times) Open the door Peyton! You already know that I'm gonna break it down! (Derek opens the door and knew that Peyton was missing and also forgot to lock it which this was still unlocked because Peyton is nowhere to be seen) You forgot to lock it.

Peyton: I didn't forget! (Tases him in the neck as he screams) Doesn't feel so good, does it?! (Derek collapses on the floor and he falls to the floor) I'm not gonna run from you anymore Derek! Not gonna run anymore period now get up! (Derek gets up and Peyton punches him in the face and he falls onto the floor.)

Psycho Derek: (Laughs) you've been trainning?

Peyton: Yeah, that's right! With my real brother... And he taught me this. (Punches Derek again) This is what you get for sleeping on you crazy two face son of a bitch! (Derek grabs Peyton and he hurts her head on the bed.)

Psycho Derek: You think.... (Peyton screams after her dress was ripped) You couldn't beat me. A girl?

Brooke: (Brooke comes in from out of nowhere with a brown stick and hits in on Derek) How about 2 girls?!

--------------

This was for obsessionz request.

:)

----------

You know what to do...:)