Chapter 29 Adam

Ok so this is a really short chapter cause it's late so don't have time to write more but someone's impatient lol more tomorrow xo

Adam

Wedding Adam

I stood at the top of the isle. I took a deep breath and smiled at everyone, it was time.

The music started and everyone rose . I looked at the floor for a second once again taking a deep breathe before looking up. I lost my breathe and stopped breathing she was glowing, radiant, stunning. There weren't any words to describe seeing her walking towards me at that moment. I beamed as she approached me, she was the only one that existed in that moment. Smiling as she approached me she handed off her bouquet and her dad handed her too me. She looked at me and whispered "breathe" "you look, you look wow"

The minister cleared her throat and we briefly drew our attention towards her. We had chosen a brief non religious ceremony as our families differed so much but neither of us particularly identified intently wanting it more about our love. Before I knew it I was slidding the simple white gold band on her finger and her on me saying our I dos.

I now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride. I didn't need anymore of an invitation before I was kissing her like there was no tomorrow, vaugly hearing the clapping and cheering bring me back to reality. I reluctantly released her stroking her face as I did so.

"Ladies and Gentleman I present Mr and Mrs Levine" to a round of applause and a sea of bubbles we walked down the isle hand in hand beaming.

We had the obligatory hugs and congratulations while I continued to hold her hand not wanting to let go even for a second occasionally running my finger over her rings.

While we went with the wedding party to take photos our guests returned to the patio for drinks.

hrough out the property we posed for photos, at time I had to distract Lana. While I was used to posing apart from the occasional selfie or personal photoshot with me she was normally the one behind the camera. After taking what seemed like a million photos we begun to make our way back to the patio.

We walked past what was named the lovers grotto "Guys go ahead we will be up soon" they looked at me and as I grabbed her hand pulling her in the completely sheltered area, away from prying eyes and as soon as wee were out of sight I begun kissing her. I looked at her seeing the same that lusty smoldering look. I continued to kiss her as my hands went under the hem of her dress my hands holding her hips. Undoing My pants as I sat on the bench, freeing my self then lifting her on to my nap, pushing myself inside, her still fully dressed hidding any evidence of our passion. Her hands slipping under the back of my loose shirt, nails tracing up my back in that painful pleasure manner that caused me to drive into her deeper, grinding deep into her. She wiggled against me as I drove causing her to dig her nails deeper into me. Her obvious pleasure caused me to drive harder, faster. She buried her face in my neck to drown out her moans of pleasure, her rapid deep desperate gasping breaths until I felt her clenching deep inside giving me the go light to release deep in her.

"Wow Mrs Levine, if this is married life, I'm going to be one happy man"