Chatper 26 Adam

It was the day of the opening, apart from the proposal details the girls were all being tight lipped and I was banned from the store and all the details. I had tried several times but no luck, they kept harping on about me having a surprise for once. I trusted them but god damn it I wanted to know!!

I had stopped by and picked up the dry cleaning on the way home. As I walked up stairs I could hear Lana in our bedroom, I smiled I could hear my own voice coming through the stereo system, even now when she was alone she could almost always be heard listening to Maroon 5 records, it was cute really.

I walked in to the room and stopped in the door suit and roses in hand, she was dancing around in her underwear wine in hand. Fuck it was sexy; I went to approach her and caught her off guard

She jumped in the air "Adam, Fuck, are you trying to give me a heart attack."

I placed my suit on the bed and the roses and wine on the dresser pulling her against me and up tight. Kissing her with all the lust seeing her like that.

"Mmm, I like this" I said as I ran my finger over the top of her breasts "you better not only be wearing this though, it's for my eyes only"

Fuck whenever she was like this I lost my mind, I could see her nipples pressing against the soft pink fabric of the bra, her breasts spill over the top of her bra. My fingers reached out teasing her nipples through her bra, kissing her hard and smiltaniously lifting her on to the dresser moving her make up to the floor in a flurry, leaning her against the mirror as I attacked her neck with kisses. I felt her trying to grab me as I kissed my way down her.

As I kissed below her ear I whispered "naha this isn't my turn baby"

I moved her panties aside as I kissed her feelking her arosal, I continued to tease her with kisses until I was covering her clit in kisses, teasing her deep inside with my fingers, stroking and licking, whenever she is getting closer her thighs tighten, as I feel them tense I tease her clit fast with my tongue and move my fingers in and out faster until she starts bucking against my mouth and I don't stop, I keep going but decreasing my speed until she is lax against me. My arousal is getting tight against my jeans so I release myself fast and burrie myself deep in her. Lana moaned in extacy, as I moved in and out of her, the more she moaned the faster I moved. Sterring deep into her eyes as I moved one hand holding her hips steady the other caressing her face. The more she moaned the fast I moved in and out of her, my desire and arousal wasn't going to last long, but I could tell she was getting closer, she always bit the bottom corner of her lip and fluttered her eyes as she was getting closer to cumming, I soon as I felt her tighten around me I let myself go, relasing deep into her.

I leaned into her reasting my head against her breasts "Wow hun, see what you do?"

We stayed there cuddling in silence as I regained my breath. Lana running her fingers through my hair.

"Fuck is that the time, Adam move, I have to shower again we are going to be late! Move now!" She said as she pushed me off her

As she walked away I grabbed her hand and pulled her back again kissing her, "I love you Alana. Now go shower" she smiled and kissed me too, as she walked away I could help myself but slap her butt, which got me a cheeky glear in return.

I took advantage of Lana being in the shower and as she turned on the water I lay on the bed.

I lay running through lists in my head, mentally checking off everything for tonight, I sent a txt through to Ragan who was over seeing everything, god bless that woman, not only dealing with the stress of the opening but making sure all of my ridiculous ideas came to futition. I heard the shower turn off and went to recover the tulips I had purchased on my way home.