Chapter 18 Jesse

We arrived back to the hotel after dinner with Ragan's family. 

I had arranged for the room to be lit with candles everywhere, rose petals leading a trail to the city view and a table with champagne on ice.

I let Ragan open the door

"I'm so tiered I can't wait to soak in the tub......." she stopped and turned to me "Jesse whats this? 

I grabbed her hand and lead her to the view 

I kneeled in front of her, holding her hands 

"Ragan, when I first found you I saw talent in your lyrics, I felt some special connection, when we first met I was drawn to you, the more I get to know you to more I know we were truly meant to be. I love you Ragan, everything about you, how you think everything through but make a decision in a snap second, how you are passionate and dedicated to the things you believe in, how you drink wine out of your Starbucks mug even though we have a whole cabinet of wine glasses. I love you Ragan, well you be with me forever, will you be my wife?" I pulled out a red velvet ring box and revealed a diamond ring classic round stone, one little stone on either side, all surrounded by tiny diamonds, and tinny little musical symbols to the side, engraved on the inside was "The Moment I Saw You" and the matching wedding band said "I Knew I Loved You" 

"YES, YES YES" She said as I slipped the ring on to her finger it was a perfect fit. I then stood and pulled her close as she kissed me back, hard and soft at the same time. 

I popped the champagne  

"To the most beautiful woman alive, my woman" 

"To the most handsome man alive, my husband to be, I love you Jesse" 

We toasted and she held out her hand admiring her ring 

"Do you like it? I wanted something unqially you, it spoke to me" 

"I love it, its perfect" 

"You want to go ring Lana don't you?" 

"Can I? Then I am all yours!"

Before I could answer she pulled out her phone and dialling on speaker phone 

"Hey babe, Wana here something exciting?" 

"Yeah shoot!" 

"Wait for it...... We are engaged!" 

"Babe thats awesome! I'm so happy for you both! Now get back to your man and send me a picture later! Well done Jesse! Lots of love to both of you! Now go seal the deal already!"

She hung up her phone and threw it on the couch and began walking towards the bedroom, undressing as she went, as she got to the bedroom she turned around, well are you coming?

I didn't need to be told twice and started stripping as I followed.

I pulled her close both of us now just in our underwear, i kissed the nape of her neck, inhaling her sent, leaning my body against her, my arousal pressing into her. As I ran my hands over her body, her back arching. Undoing her bra as I went, revealing the soft flesh of her breast, using my fingers to arouse her nipples to attention, running the tip of my tounge, flicking over her nipples.  

"I need you, I want you, make love to me Jesse" 

I needed her too, I needed to be deep with in her, as one, just as our souls were one. 

I undressed us both

Laying her back on the bed kissing my way up her till I was over her, waiting at her entrance, I kissed her link through her eyes as I posed her, she was mine and now always would be.