19: Trigga' Warning

Changed Mia's character. Check the MM 😘

"Oh, mama.. I just shot a man down."

Here I am again. Back on Dominic's doorstep, probably about to go make a fool out of myself. Truth be told, I could careless about how the world sees me right now. When someone betrays me, they must pay. Simple as that. I'm a real bitch and I'll be damned if I let a mad bitch throw dirt on my name.

I pounded on the door loudly knowing it would piss Dominic off. Moments later, the door swung open, revealing an angry Dominic. Show time.

"Where that bitch at, Dominic?" I questioned calmly but my tone was ice cold.

He chuckled, "Mia, get the fuck from off of my front like you lost yo' muthafuckin mind," he spat.

I rolled my eyes, "Nigga, please shut your fake deep ass up. You stupid if you think imma keep letting you and that tired ass hoe disrespect me."

"We doing our thang, baby. Why would we be worried about...you? Come on now."

"Dominic," I sighed, "I don't know what the fuck is up witchu' that you feel you gotta keep fucking with me and discredit me. It's not going to work. After your lil stunt last month, this shit is personal now. Your bullshit almost costed me my life and you gonna pay for dat shit," I spat with pure hatred.

I had nothing, but hatred in my heart for this man. He's literally the devil in the flesh. He's caused me so much pain in my heart and made me into this monster. He changed me and not for the better.

He smirked, "You can fight this fight if you want to, Mia. But I fight dirty and you know how I go. I'll kill you and won't even think twice about it so fuck with me if you want to. This new nigga filling your head up with fantasies and bullshit. Where he at now? He supposed to be protecting you from me but he's failing miserably. I could wrap my hands around your throat right now and watch the life drain from your eyes and he would never even know because once again he left you alone."

His words we're like bullets, impaling my heart and lingering in my mind.

"Baby, why is she still here?" My head shot up when I heard Malea's voice.

"You fucking snitching ass hoe! You really called my mama?! Weak ass!" I shouted at her.

She laughed and wrapped her arms around Dominic's torso. I couldn't help, but to notice her attire. She had on a baby pink silk robe and her hair was up in a messy bun. I rolled my eyes. Fake ass bitch. Playing house with my old nigga like a lame.

"Mia, you look and sound silly. Go get some help, love," she replied with a fake smile.

"Fuck you, Lea. You lied about being pregnant and I let you into my home after Dominic beat your ass and this is what I get in return? This is what I get for helping a spiteful, sneaky bitch like you, but don't worry," I smirked, "Karma is a bitch and I PROMISE on my daddy you gonna get what the fuck you deserve. You better make a mental note cause I'm about to fuck your life up. Oh and Dylan came by looking for you. He wanted to know when you we're coming home," I informed her purposely because I know damn well Dominic doesn't know shit about Dylan, Lea's ex boyfriend of two years.

I blew her a kiss before strutting off. Once back in my car, I smiled in satisfaction. By the time Im done with her ass, she gonna wish she was never born. I pulled my phone out of my purse to see that Brendon and Ramone texted me.

B❤️: I'll stop by your crib later, Handling some business right now. Call me when you get the chance ma.

Had to run a few errands. See you later, boo😘

Ramone: When Vogue magazine wants to interview you and give you a spread in next month's issue. Who's the best manager evaaa hoe?

Omg Mone, I so love you. We'll discuss the details tomorrow at lunch! Got plans with my man tonight 😌💅🏾

Ramone: oop ok bitch use protection 🙄😉

Always.

After replying to my texts, I sped out of Dominic's neighborhood and made my way back home. The whole drive home, Dominic's words replayed in my head.

I shook the negative thoughts off once I stepped foot into my apartment. I stepped out of my shoes and took a second to relax. Negative thoughts flooded my mind unwillingly and right now I can only think of one temporary stress reliever. Getting up to walk to my room, I headed straight to my closet. I grabbed my box from the top of my closet and took out a small baggie of snow white.

I lined it up on an old magazine cover I was featured way back when. I snorted the lines easily and let the drugs course their way through my bloodstream. I sighed in relief and sat back on my couch. However, this trip is different. Instead of my mind being filled with false hope, I felt empty inside like something was missing.

Dominic's words would not leave my mind. He's always bragged about how he made me and created me to be what I am today. I hate that he has this hold on me. He's like a dark cloud that hovers over me 24/7 no matter how much I try to escape his hold. What if he never lets go? What if I'm stuck like this forever? What if I'm damaged forever?

This is just a filler. Super short, but ya know it happens. Excuse mistakes, typed most of this chapter on my phone.

Comment and Vote. 15+ votes and comments for next update.

I want you guys to understand the power Dominic has over Mia. He constantly reminds her that she ain't shit, but a trophy and just maybe that's what triggers her addiction. Think about it.

This book will be ending soon and I'm not sure on how I want to end it yet, but I do want Mia to grow and learn from her mistakes because that's what life is about. There's gonna be about five-ten more chapters yet depending on how I decide to end it. I will say you guys won't expect whatever happens.

Love you and thanks for the love! I appreciate those who tune in every chapter and give me feedback. Y'all motivate me to be a better writer and person in general.