6: Hot Seat

"I know you thought you were something special, but you don't mean nothing to me."

"Girl, I can't believe Malea pulled some fake shit like that!" Rocki gasped as I explained to her and Mone' what happened at the shoot three days ago.

I rolled my eyes, "Girl, I ain't surprised. I knew something was off about shawty and now I know what it is. She doesn't care about nobody, but herself. Now Dominic won't stop texting or calling me. I was doing fine without him and now he just thinks I'm about to take his ass back!" I exclaimed.

Ramone shook his head, "Nic is crazy as hell. I'm not even gonna lie and say you shouldn't be worried. Maybe you should look into an alarm system or a bodyguard," he suggested with hopeful eyes that I would say yes.

My phone vibrated indicating that someone was calling me. It was an unsaved number so I knew it had to be Dominic.

I groaned, "Dominic, you got one more fucking time to call me â "I was cut off by another man's voice.

Brendon's voice.

"Damn, baby. This ain't Dominic, this is Brendon," he stated in a smooth tone that sent shivers down my spine.

I cleared my throat, "My bad, I thought you was somebody else. What's up? How did you even get my number?" I replied. Not to be rude, I just don't remember giving my number out.

"You gave it to me remember?"

"Oh yeah," I rolled my eyes, "What's up?"

"Nun', I'm just seeing I could take you out or something, but I see you got a lot going on right now so clearly it's a bad time."

Ramone shot me a glare, "Bitch, you better say yes!"

"Nah, I would love to!" I exclaimed.

"Aight cool, I'll pick you up tonight at seven. Wear something casual. I'll see you later, Miss Mia," he said before hanging up.

"This is the perfect distraction you need from Dominic's ass!" Rocki squealed.

"Whatever. Since y'all wanna play matchmaker and shit, yall gotta help me pick out a fit. Matter of fact, we going shopping. I'm in need of some retail therapy!"

They both shrugged, "Let's go!" they replied in unison.

We pulled up the mall a hour later. I'm actually excited because I've been stressed as hell lately because of all of the drama that's been going on in my life. It's good to just get out with my best friends and relax. They got me all excited about my "date" with Brendon too. He is cute so maybe this could work. Then again, I said the same thing about Nic. My guard is all the way up because I don't need another nigga thinking they can control me. I'm not that weak bitch I used to be.

"Bitch, I'm hungry," Rocki whined, "You know I can't shop without eating first."

I laughed, "You always hungry, but come on cause I am too. I'm in the mood for a good salad."

"Okay, we can just hit up Chic-Fil-A then," Ramone suggested.

I was in line for my food when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to find Malea, but luckily Rocki was by my side so I knew she wouldn't try anything.

"Hey Mia," she sneered making me roll my eyes.

"Ignore her," Rocki whispered.

I nodded and turned back around. I was next to order my food anyway.

"Damn Rocki. You fake as shit now too?"

Rocki turned around, "Bitch, you the fake one," she shot back.

Malea giggled, "Girl, I ain't fake. I just did what I had to do to provide for me, my man, and my unborn," she replied making me laugh.

"Damn shame," I mumbled.

"What was that, Mia? Bitch don't make me air your shit out there again! Please try me."

"Bitch, you ain't gonna do shit. You lucky I can't whoop your ass again since you pregnant and all. Best to luck you, your bum ass nigga, and that bastard baby that's probably not even his knowing your track record!" I spat with nothing, but venom in my tone.

I resented Malea for embarrassing me the way she did. Leave the drama shit home. When I'm at work, I'm about my money. If she fucked up any future opportunities for me, she better expect an ass whooping as soon as that baby is born. Not to mention, Dominic won't leave me the fuck alone.

Her eyes widened as did Rocki's. Both of them shocked at what I just said. Ramone rushed over to us; probably because he spotted Malea. He's my best friend, but also my manager. He hates when I fight in public because it tarnishes my rep, which I don't need right now.

"Bastard baby? How dare you? Stupid bitch!" Malea shouted.

I smirked, "I keep telling your ass stop fucking with me. You wanna put my shit out there well let's put your shit out there! I know your dirty ass slept with Nic to get booked in that shoot," I blurted out.

She froze, "Y-you don't know what you're talking about," she stuttered.

"Oh, you didn't think I would find out did you? Girl, he doesn't give two fucks about you. You sucked his dick to get booked and gave up the cookie and still didn't even get the lead!"

Rocki giggled quietly, "Oh shit," she mumbled.

Malea stood there with a frown on her face; looking stupid as hell.

"Yeah, you messed with the wrong bitch! Fuck with me and see what else I tell these blogs," I flipped my weave over my shoulder, turned on my heels and walked away with Mone' and Rocki in tow.

"Mia, you are heartless, girl!" Rocki exclaimed.

"Nah, I'm not. Bitches wanna drag me down like I won't drag them for filth. She started it and I finished it. Another reason I ain't fucking with her triflin ass no more and Dominic's. She going home to a nigga while trying to get with my old nigga," I chuckled, "How that work?"

Ramone shook his head as he popped a french-fry in his mouth, "Bitches be scandalous nowadays. You ain't know?"

Rocki nodded in agreement, "I hear you. It's like every five minutes you got a bitch going behind your back and doing some snake shit."

Whoa, Mia dragged her for filth! 

Malea slept with Dominic and she pregnant! 

Mia going out with Brendon! (date will be in the next chapter)

Vote and Comment