9: Sneaky Talk

I'm currently on my way to Rocki's condo so we can go out to eat. She doesn't know I'm coming, but I know she ain't doing shit. I wanted to tell her about my date with Brendon and what happened with Malea and Nic.

Once I pulled up to her apartment, I killed the engine. I grabbed my tan colored  Celine' bag out of the passenger seat and pushed my shades out of my eyes. I reached Rocki's apartment and prepared to knock until I heard someone say my name.

Um, who the fuck is discussing me when I'm not around?

"Yeah, I've talked to a few rehab programs that'll keep her off the grid for a month or two," I heard Ramone say. 

I know that voice anywhere. I raised an eyebrow in confusion and pressed my ear to the door to listen more closely to their conversation. 

Rocki sighed, "Yeah, we need to do something cause she's gonna hit rock bottom soon at the rate she's going," she agreed.

My jaw dropped as I began knocking on the door. I straightened up my face as I heard the doorknob turn. I'm going to play it cool for  now. Maybe they'll bring it up and if they don't then I know what I need to do.

Rocki grinned, "Hey boo, what you doing here?" she greeted me as she stepped aside to let me in.

I smiled, "Just wanted to see my best friend is all. I see my other bestie is here, hey Ramone," I kissed his cheek before taking a seat.

"So what's up? What we talking about?"

"Girl, nothing. We need to figure out how we're going to clear up you and this Malea situation. It's already hit the blogs and it could do some damage for future shoots," Ramone explained. 

I cleared my throat, "Cut the shit, Mone'," I snarled.

"Excuse me?" 

"I heard what y'all we're talking about. Y'all think I'm some type of addict or something? That's really what my best fucking friends think about me?!" I exclaimed, raising my voice.

Rocki huffed in frustration, "Mia, sit your ass down. Nobody said that and you know it. However, you do have a problem. Instead of getting mad at us, understand we're trying to do what's best for you!" Rocki explained making me chuckle sarcastically.

"What's best for me? By sneaking around and talking about me behind my back like fake bitches do? Please tell me, guys. How is that doing what's best for me?!"

Ramone sighed and shook his head, "Calm down, Mia. You're being way too much dramatic right now and I think we all know why. I'm not about to sit here and pacify your grown ass. You have a fucking drug problem and you need to get some help before it gets out of hand," he snapped making both Rocki and I gasp in shock.

"How dare you, Ramone? Did you forget that you used to be an alcoholic when I met you? You forgot that you had a bottle of Henny with you at all times? Did I knock you for that shit? No! I let you do you because that's what real bitches do!" I shouted with tears threatening to spill out of me eyes.

His jaw dropped in shock. My words shot through like a silver bullet aimed straight for his heart. He wants to sit here and judge me like he's all high and almighty. I don't understand.

"And Rocki! When I met you, your ass went out every night and partied. Popped pills, drank endless liquor, smoked weed, and some more shit! Don't you dare sit here and judge me! Neither of you can judge me. I'm tired of motherfuckers judging me and I thought y'all we're different. Guess I need to find a new manager and a new best friend," I shouted in rage as I grabbed my bag and slammed the front door.

I paced back and forth in front of my car trying to gather my thoughts and rage. 

"I can't believe this shit. All these bitches been plotting against me the whole time," I mumbled.

I hopped in my car and started my engine. I drove home quickly and illegally as so many thoughts flooded my mind. Thoughts of Mone, Rocki, Nic, Brendon, Malea's pregnancy and even my mother. I'm just always seen as the problem and I'm tired of it. I haven't done shit to anybody. All I want to do is be the best and make money. When people fuck up my cash flow, it's time to fuck up their life. 

When  I pulled up to my apartment, I killed the engine. I quickly grabbed my bag and made my way into my condo. I calmed down a little bit since I left Rocki's apartment which is good. 

But of course, it didn't last. As soon as I walked in my apartment, I was faced with the devil himself.

"Hey baby," he greeted me with a sinister grin, "I was wondering when you would get home."

Bad luck just seems to follow me wherever I go and it's extremely frustrating.

"Dominic, what the fuck are you doing in my house?" I snarled through clenched teeth.

He walked closer to me and attempted to grab me in a hug, but I quickly snatched my arm back.

"Nigga, have you lost your mind? Leave!" I shouted.

He sighed, "Why you doing me like this, Mia? I came to see you and this is how you treat me?"

I huffed in utter frustration, "Dominic, I'm dead ass bout' to call the feds on yo' ass. Fuck out my face! Go be with your hoe ass baby mama," I snapped walking over to my kitchen to grab a bottle of water. 

At this point, I just wanted to get in my bed and sleep away my irritation. I'm about to snap on this punk ass nigga if he doesn't leave my house. I made a mental note to change my locks as soon as possible.

"Baby," he grabbed me with a little more aggression, "I said come here." 

My body tensed up as the memories of him beating on me like an old rag doll came rushing back to me. I'm about to panic in 2.5 seconds.

"Dominic!" I shouted, "Get the hell out of my apartment! NOW! We're over and I don't want you anymore. Can you just leave me alone?!" 

He snickered sarcastically as he reached his hand back to strike me in the face. I felt his hand make contact with my face and I whimpered in my pain. I regained my composure because he can't see me weak.

I inhaled a deep breath, "This what you want, Nic? To beat on me and have that power that you need so bad over me? Well guess what? You will never control me in that way ever again! EVER! I hate you and I wish you would just die or something. All you continue to do is make my life a living hell and I'm tired of it. Now, get the fuck out of my apartment before I go get that .30 I got hiding in a safe place and shoot you in the fuckin' head. GO! GET THE FUCK OUT, BITCH ASS NIGGA!" I shouted in rage as I begin throwing punches to his face. 

"You want to hit me, bitch?! I'm showing how it feels! GO! LEAVE! DIE! I HATE YOU DOMINIC!"

"Mia, chill," he muttered as he guarded his face from my punches.

I continued punching him until he pinned me to the wall to stop the punches. 

"Get off of me!" I kicked and screamed trying to free myself from his head. 

"You'll pay for this shit, bitch. I own you and I always will. You ain't shit without me and you better always remember that shit," he snarled before exiting my condo and slamming the door behind himself.

Y'all I'm back and it's lit. This update is lit so y'all better comment, lol! Not edited so excuse mistakes. It's 3:30 in the morning.

Do you guys agree with Rocki and Ramone? Comment!!

Dominic is crazy yo!! This is just the beginning!! Comment ur thoughts!!

Comment your thoughts about Mia's addiction and ur predictions for the future. 

Any questions, comment. (about her mother, Dominic, Mia's personality, etc)

Follow me on da snap: queeneoz