Epilogue

Epilogue! This is the first story I’ve ever completed and it’s not too great. But thanks for reading up until this point and that makes me very happy :)

_________________________________

Your touch tells me where I need to go

My lead will make you wanna get so close.

-Hot Chelle Rae, I Like to Dance 

Epilogue

A couple months later.

Jackie POV

“No.”

“Yes.”

“I refuse to.”

“Too bad.”

“I bet, on some level, this is rape.”

Dylan hits me with the remote. “Forcing you to play GTA is not rape, weirdass.”

“That’s why I said, on some level.

“Jesus Christ.” He sighs. “You’re impossible.”

“That’s what happens when you date the most arrogant boy in the world,” I say, rolling my eyes. 

“You’re cheating on me?” He feigns hurt. I give him a look and shove at him.

“I’m not playing any video games, I swear, it’s too much.”

“You know what? Fine.” He stands up and huffs at me. “Then I’ll just leave.” Dylan stomps over to the door and looks over dramatically at me.

“Going? Or what?”

“Fine, fine, I’ll stay. But, God, stop begging, it’s embarrassing.”

I roll my eyes and watch him launch himself back onto my bed, inching closer to me.

“So then what do you wanna do?” he whispers in a deep, husky voice and I laugh. 

“I think making out is a good idea.”

“Agreed,” he mutters and pulls me on top of him as I let out a high-pitched giggle that I’m beyond embarrassed about.

Kissing Dylan is one of the most amazing things I’ve ever done. It should be a sport. I’d practice every day, 24/7 even if I have to. And Dylan’s even shown me the beauty of making out. 

Bless his soul.

But it’s not only that. Just being around him makes me happy. Even when he’s yelling at me during one of our training sessions. Especially when he feels guilty about it later and makes up for it in the backseat of his truck. Although I had to get him to clean it about a hundred times before I agreed to make out there where he, you know, did it with the bitch. 

The small things about him- the tiny freckles that line his nose, the way that his dimples show up when he smiles his genuine smile, the way he always keeps having to flick his hair out of his eyes because he’s too stubborn to get a haircut- that make me love him more and more. It’s exactly like how Allie described it to me, when she told me for the first time that she loved Alex. Well, yeah, they’re broken up and she’s dating Kane, but still.

He starts to trail kisses down my throat and just above the neck of my shirt. I hate to stop it, but I have to. "Dylan," I whisper, alerting him.