Spring Fling plans

Hello! Got back the day before yesterday! We just took my grans out to a little city next to the beach, it was nice. Anyway, it's a holiday here today. WOOT WOOT! So yeah.

I was going to update on Monday. But this major thing happened back home and my family spent a great deal praying. So I was kinda busy when I was supposed to update. Sorry bout that.

Hope you guys enjoy!

_______________________________

 "If you flash your heart

I won't mistreat it."

-The Temper Trap, Love Lost

Now that I've realized I'm completely meaningless to Dylan, my mood has dropped to zero. I cancelled babysitting- by text, so I wouldn't have to melt at his deep voice- and robotically finished homework. I listened to music while I did it, even though everyone says not to, and didn't do a good job. Whatever, it's not like a couple answers are going to be graded.

I thought I would be jumping in joy when I finished everything but now I feel bored and unwanted. Homework kept me busy. It kept me distracted.

I'm overreacting, that's for sure. About this whole rebound thing, I mean, but c'mon, what girl isn't going to be trudging around the house, physically attached to a bucket of strawberry ice cream, when Dylan Harrison is using her?

See my point?

Now I'm watching The Vow and as I'm staring at Channing Tatum's perfect backside, I let out a sob. Even he's taken, how depressing. And guess what, he's married and has a kid. Fucking wonderful.

That means he had sex. At least once. Or only once, assuming condoms and other forms of protection aren't available to him. Which, obviously, they are.

This is stupid. I'm seventeen and am thinking about Channing Tatum's sex life. Wow.

I watch the television screen as Paige in the movie shrieks and covers up her half naked body when Leo walks in, looking calm and relaxed.

I sigh, this movie is boring me. I loved it the first time, but honestly, the only reason I'm watching it now is 'cause I love staring at Leo.

Maybe I should watch Magic Mike. Yeah, that'd be perfect. It's got Channing Tatum, Alex Pettyfer, Matt Bomer and Matthew McConaughey. Ah, heaven.

But as I'm switching DVDs, I hear a knock on the door and almost growl in frustration. I want to yell, 'Let me comfort my feelings in peace!' but I don't. Instead, I sigh again, this time in exasperation, and walk to the front door. I normally would've made someone else go get it, but Dad's out on a date and as usual Tracy and Nat are too busy with their college lives. Plus, Brianna would never get the door unless she absolutely has to. Kinda like me, except I give in.

"What?" I snap as I yank the door open. It's a little rude, especially if the person on the otherside is some old granny from the neighborhood. But, thankfully, it's not.

Actually, no, unfortunately, it's not. The person on the otherside is Dylan, grinning at me.

"Rough day?" he asks and I narrow my eyes down at him. I'm not his rebound, I won't be. I'm not gonna let him get to me.

"What do you want?" I ask, a little harsh, ignoring his question completely. Rude, yes, I know.

Dylan looks a little scared for a second but then he becomes his usual cool, calm and chilled. He leans against the doorway, forcing me to back up, and stuffs his hands in his pockets. "I came to check on you," he says, his grin lost and a worried one replacing it.