Chapter 44: That Night

Meryn up there ~

Back with another update :D
Comment and vote :)

****Chapter mildly edited*****

Ugh I'm going to be really sad once this book so finished. I was so attached to my characters :'(

I will be editing all chapters throughly as a few things I'm writing right now doesn't match with what I wrote in the beginning chapters. If any of you find any contradictions, let me know and earn a cookie! :D

***

"Sometimes your true self comes out when you're in hard situations.

~ Mariam

***

"Need her on my bed, now." Immortia marched into the front hall, taking off his top hat. Black cloaked guards strolled in from behind him, gripping the arms of a girl.

Adam had a cigarette between his index and middle finger, about to take another drag before he heard the commotion. He got up from the steps he was sitting on, paying attention to what his brother was about to do.

"I'm coming in tonight after some work." Immortia waved his arm and the guards took the screaming girl downstairs.

"Isaiah, what is this?" Adam dropped his cigarette, striding over to him.

"It's Immortia." Immortia took off his coat, throwing it at Adam. Adam threw it against a wall, demanding to know what was going on.

"Hey, I need some time off of work. Never failed to attract ladies." Immortia chuckled.

"You're going to freaking rape a teenage girl?" Adam pinned him against a wall and Immortia didn't try to fight back.

"She's older than she looks. Wasn't she a beauty?" Immortia cackled.

"This is new."  Adam grit his teeth. "You experiment, kill, and torture people. Raping girls? How low can you fall?"

"Maymoona left me, alright?" Immortia tried pushing his young brother out of the way. "I'm broken. I'm insane."

"Don't make me pity you. Because I don't." Adam punched the wall behind him. "I thought you had a soft spot when it comes to a female's respect. You're nothing-"

"Shut up. Let me have some fun tonight. For once."

"Fun?" Adam scoffed. "Have you forgotten about Mother? Or do you not have respect anymore?"

"Restrain him." Immortia ordered and black cloaked guards grasped Adam from behind. 

"You're a bastard, you know that?" Adam clenched his teeth as he was pulled away. "Don't you dare touch the girl! This isn't you, Isaiah! You were better!"  His screams faded as the guards locked him in a room and Immortia sighs, rolling his eyes. For once he wanted some pleasure that he never got out of Maymoona.

He did still love her. His mother was the reason he had a soft spot for females. That they should never be beaten or hurt. The girl he brought in today was the first time he was going to break his moral.