Chapter 43: Jealousy

Zoe up there~
Comment and Vote for a chance to get a shout out :)

What ship do you want to sail?

Yuriam Fan
Madam Fan
Or AdamxMaymoona? Any ship name for them? ;)

Any other ships out there in the sea?

********

"It's engraved on your face and laced with your words. You love her."

"Tell me," Immortia furrowed his eyebrows. "Why would they want to kill my father?"

"IWOS found out about your father's plan to bring on an apocalypse. They're going to start their own because they knew your father would kill them." Yamato replied. "I have no intention of helping you."

"Tell me who killed him and I'll let you stay in the mansion."

"A man named Altai."

"Who is he?" Immortia growled with anger.

"He was forced to. So he's no one important."

Immortia stomped off, commanding a a few guards to look for Altai.

After a couple days, Altai's door was pounded hard in the middle of the night. 

"Who is it?" His wife groggily mumbled as Altai awoke suddenly. He rubbed his eyes, fear overwhelming him.

"No, no it can't be!" He hissed.

"What can't be?" His wife got up, jumping a little from the door pounding again.

Altai glanced at her, tears pricking his eyes.

"I'll be right back." He got up, slipping a shirt on.

"No, don't open the door!" His wife tried to get up, but winced in pain.

"You're pregnant, don't stress yourself." He went over and kissed her forehead. "I'll be right back."

It was too late as his front door burst open and two men in black cloaks entered the bedroom. One shoves Altai's mouth with a cloth while the other grabbed him tightly.

They both glanced at Altai's helpless wife who started to scream. The one who shoved the cloth in Altai's mouth went over to her, kneeling down.

"You stop screaming and I won't kill your husband." He sneered. She stopped and watched quietly as they dragged Altai off.

That was the last time she ever saw him.

They took Altai to the mansion where Immortia awaited.

Once they were standing in front of each other, Immortia glared.

"You killed my father, didn't you? Pushed him down the stairs? Let his head crack wide open?"

Altai shook his head wildly and Immortia had a guard take the cloth out of his mouth.

"I swear I was forced to!" He cried immediately. "Please, I have a pregnant wife and a man came to me threatening he'd kill her if I don't listen to him."