Chapter 40: Danger vs Danger

Vote and Comment pretty please? X)

If I write an "Aladdin" based story, would you read it?

I'm a horrible person. Yes I know, I killed Yamato but I had to. I was putting off killing any major character because I was sooooooooo attached to them that I couldn't but I finally got the courage to take a step further.

That's lovely, Kia. Kill Yamato, let Immortia/Isaiah live. Cruel.

So, what are your thoughts on his death?

Any new ships gonna sail? ;)

*****ALSO: would you like another POV other than Mariam and Adam?

**********

"He wants me to befriend some girl.

"What the hell do you want?" Maymoona snarls as she answered the call.

"I've been trying to call you for the past two days, May." Isaiah sighed over the other end. "I'm sorry about everything."

"There's nothing to be sorry about." Maymoona tried to fight back the tears ready to spill over her face. "We're over."

"No, please." Isaiah plead. "I love you. I can't go on without you. My father died and I was just so angry."

"Your father used to beat you up." Maymoona stated, taking a tissue to gently dab her eyes with before her freshly applied makeup doesn't get ruined.

There was silence on the other end.

"Please don't call me back." Maymoona was about to hang up until Isaiah stopped her.

"No, please. Let me see you again."

"I don't want to see you, Isaiah. I don't want to love you anymore." She couldn't hold back her tears any longer. "This is hard for me too, okay? But if I truly want to be happy, I have to stay away from you."

"And what?" Isaiah growled. "Hang out with my brother? Fall in love with him?"

"We're just friends. And you're getting mad again."

"Just let me see you one more time."

Maymoona pursed her lips, looking at the time.
3:34.

"Where do you want to meet?"

"I'll pick you up." Isaiah mutters something else before hanging up.

Maymoona washed her face and canceled her plans she had with her new friend, Chelsea. In no more than five minutes, Isaiah's car was parked outside. Maymoona glared as she went down the driveway and opened the door to the passenger seat to get inside. Once seated, Isaiah sped the car away from her home.

She got a close look at him. He had changed completely over the past two days. One side of his hair was dyed bright orange, the middle was his natural hair colour- black, and the side where she was sitting was silver. He also had his lips pierced and two silver rings went through the piercings on his bottom lip. His subtle beard was cleanly shaved. He was a new person.

"Where are we going?" She asks quietly.

"To my home." Isaiah curtly replies.

It took some strength for Maymoona not to choke on air. Isaiah would never invite her to his house. His home and father were off limits. But his father wasn't alive anymore.