Chapter 39: Stay With Me

Yay another update!
Look up there, it's Isaiah! Hope you guys figured out who Isaiah is?

I have no clue how the chapters look on a PC or something because I'm writing on my phone haha

Check out my other horror stories: "Kid Killer" and "A Game of Hide And Seek"

His black hair was neatly combed this time

His black hair was neatly combed this time. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up and he waited for his girlfriend to come out her house. Isaiah ran his hand down his jaw where a cut was engraved in his skin.

Damn his father.

"Hey, let me in." She knocked on the car's window and Isaiah turns his head over to her and beams. Maymoona had done a French braid today and stunned in a simple yellow dress.

"Hello, beautiful." Isaiah unlocked the passenger door and she scuttled inside, closing it behind her. She rolled her eyes while putting her seatbelt on.

"Sorry for being late." 

"You're always late so I'm used to your ass." Isaiah chuckled a little before driving.

"Where to?" She gazes out the window.

"I was thinking of a picnic." He went down the street and turned a corner.

"Well, you need food for a picnic." Maymoona raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, well, it's in the trunk." Isaiah rolls his eyes. "You're too cute."

"Haha. You know how much I hate being called that. It makes me seem immature."

"That's because you are immature."

Maymoona huffed and pressed her forehead against the window, looking away, just to look back at him again. "What happened to your jaw?"

"Father."

"Oh. Hey, let me meet him then. I could-"

Isaiah put on the brakes abruptly before a red light, causing both of them to hit the surface in front of them. Isaiah's honk went off.