You've changed

Kenneth's POV

I haven't talked to Maddie in 4 days and i also found out that her and Sean are a thing now and that kills me. But they are happy with eachother so I guess that's good. I've been avoiding them. Especially at dance. But I don't ignore Kenzie , she's like my little sister and she doesn't ignore me either. But lately I have been. I've been so down lately and lost in my thoughts. Feels like I'm drowning in them sometimes.
•DING DONG •

What the heck it's 10:30pm who's ringing my doorbell??? Should I check or not? I'm home alone. What if it's an kidnapper!? 😂 nah

Person:"Kenneth open the door!! It's raining and it's cold!"

Wait that voice sounds really familiar, I went downstairs to open the door and...its Maddie. I just stand there at the doorway not saying anything but just stare at her beautiful blue eyes sparkling in the rain and her wavy hair. UGH KENNETH SNAP OUT OF IT SHE DOESNT WANT YOU REMEMBER SHE WANTS SEAN NOT YOU!!

Maddie:"hey..."

Kenneth:"hi.."

Maddie:"I've called and texted you"

Kenneth:"I know , I've got the calls and messages"

Maddie:"you never pick up anymore...so I just wanted to see if your okay and how your doing"

Kenneth:"well I'm perfectly fine as you can see"

Maddie:"yeah I guess"

Kenneth:"so if that's all you can go Ahead and run back to Sean now...I'm sure he misses you...I don't need you to check up on me"

Maddie:"Ken can we please talk about this??"

Kenneth:"there's nothing to talk about"

Maddie:"yes there is , I don't like this whole situation, I miss you ...I miss my bestfriend"

Lies , this is all lies right? She's just feeling guilty and wants to make things not awkward right? I was about to say something , but then Sean walked into the house drenched in rain water

Sean: "Maddie I've been looking for you, why did you leave?! And why are you here"

Maddie:"Sean I'm just talking to Kenneth"

Sean:"you shouldn't be here Maddie , he doesn't care about you , he doesn't care about any of us"

What's seans problem?? Maddie looked at me waiting for me to answer , and I did but she wasn't going to like my answer very well

Kenneth:"he's right Maddie , I don't care , so please leave , you two are disturbing my peace"

Maddie:"this isn't you Ken, you've changed"

Kenneth:"no Maddie people don't change , feelings and priorities do , your just not my main priority anymore"

GUYS THERE WILL BE A HUGE PLOT TWIST SO HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTER BC THINGS ARE GONNA GO DOWN!!! 😂