The sleepover

Kenneth's POV
Well Maddie and everyone expect me to show up to the sleepover, but I'm not going , I'll just say I didn't feel good or something

When I got home I was walking up the stair when my mom called me

Mom:"Kenneth do you need a ride to maddies house for the sleepover?"

I was taken by surprise at the question , how did she know???

Kenneth:"huh?"

Mom:"oh maddies mother texted me to make sure you went since she said that you and Maddie haven't been hanging out lately"

Kenneth:"oh..yeah about that..I don't feel so
Good mom." I said this but avoiding eye contact with my mother

Mom:"Kenneth look at me in the eyes"

I did as I was told and she knew I was lying already.

Mom:"your lying Ken , your going to that sleepover and that's final, pack your things be ready we're  leaving in 5 min"

Kenneth:"ughhh fine"

I stomped my way up the stairs and packed a few things in my gym bag, I really didn't want to go but I had no choice.

Mom:"KENNETH LETS GO!!"

Kenneth:"IM GOING IM GOING!"

                         *25 min later*

The car ride with my mom was complete silence and it was a little awkward, she dropped me off in front of maddies house and told me to behave myself , as I walk up to maddies door I'm debating in my head as to whether I should just turn around and go to the arcade or join everyone at the sleepover, I decided to turn around but as I turned around to walk away maddies door opened and there she was...

Maddie: "hey Ken! Where you going? The sleepover is in here not down the street weirdo"

Kenneth:"right..."

Maddie:"well come inside please , it's cold out here and everyone is waiting for you"

Kenneth:"yeah yeah I'm going"

I walked inside the house and there was everyone sitting on the floor in a circle , I was curious as to why everyone was sitting in a circle...

Everyone:"hey Ken! What's up"

Kenneth:"sup guys , what's going on?"

Maddie:"we're playing spin the bottle"

Kenneth:"oh ..count me out"

Maddie:"oh okay , your loss , okay everyone lets play"

They began to play , sean spins the bottle and it lands on Maddie, they both look at eachother and kiss , god why am I here!? This is so gross , it makes me wanna puke , watching this just made me fall apart inside and broke my heart even more.

Sean:"wow"

Maddie:"Ikr ...hey guys I'll be back"

Everyone:"okay hurry up , we'll wait for you"

*15 min pass and and Maddie hasn't returned yet so Sean gets up to go look for her , another 5 min have passed and they both haven't returned  so I got up to go look for them . The first place I checked was the guest room , and when I opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes and what I was seeing ......