I still love you...

Kenneth's POV
I left Sean laying on the floor with blood gushing out his nose, I saw Maddie walk into the building , her jaw dropped and she walked back out , I had to go Talk to her , I have to let her know that I still love her... I walked out the building and I saw her leaning against a poll.

Kenneth:"hey Maddie Lo-"  I didn't get to finish my sentence because she cut me off .

Maddie:"why'd you do it? Why did you hit him? Why'd you do that for me? I heard what you said, you don't want him to hurt me, why Kenneth?"

Kenneth:"b-b-because I still like you madz...not only do I still like you, I still love you"

Maddie:"what about bailey?"

Kenneth:"right...about that..were not really together, we were just pretending so that we could make you jealous and it did "

Maddie:"what!? No it didn't!!"

Kenneth:"really? Because it seemed like you were pretty upset when you saw us holding hands"

Maddie:"psshh you wish"

Kenneth:"haha yeah.. I know you feel something for me Maddie"

Maddie:"no I don't"

Kenneth:"I don't buy it"

Maddie:"what don't you but?"

Kenneth:"you feel something for me you just won't admit it because your to scared"

(Shout out to the ppl who know where that scene is from 😉😂)

Maddie:"you don't know me"

Kenneth:"your wrong"

Maddie:"so are we good now? Are we friends again because I really missed you"

Kenneth:"please Maddie let me take you out, just one date please?? One date can't hurt , I'm tired of pretending that I'm happy when I know I'm not, just give me a chance please Maddie"

She stared blankly at me, debating on whether she would let me take her out or not , it was about a good five minutes before she gave me an answer

Maddie:"fine , ONE date"

Kenneth:" YYYESSS!!!!"

I couldn't help but to jump around throwing my fist in the air and dancing around like a crazy person , I was just so happy she said yes.

Maddie:"omg okay Ken calm down 😂 , igtg I'll text you later okay?"

Kenneth:"okay see yah later"