The truth.

Guys let just pretend that. That's ⬆️Maddie and Sean okay ? Okay 😂

Kenneth's POV
I went looking for Maddie and Sean because they hadn't returned yet , the first place I checked was the guest room and when I opened the door I regret even going to look for them in the first place , ...the painful sight I saw , it was Maddie and Sean making out and it hurt so much

They jumped when they saw me come in , they had no words , my blood was boiling in side my body I couldn't be here anymore I had to get out ,  I turned around and slammed the door behind me , ran downstairs grabbed my bag and ran out the door...not even caring if I had tears in my eyes Bc of how angry I was.

Maddies POV

I had no words or explanation for all of this all I knew was that I had to go after Ken and make sure he didn't do anything reckless, I ran out the house after him.

Kenneth's POV

I had no strength to run , I was just so done with everything at the moment , I heard someone calling my name , I turned back to see that It was Maddie. I didn't care I just kept walking, I just didn't care.

Maddies POV

OML what's going on with this kid , why won't he stop!? I just want to know what's going on with him!!!

Kenneth's POV

Maddie:"KENNETH!"

Maddie :"KENNETH STOP"

Maddie:"KENNETH!"

I was getting so angry and irritated with her , why won't she just go away.. She's hurt me enough already .

Maddie:"KENNETH I SAID STOP"

Kenneth:"WHAT MADDIE WHAT?!"

Maddie:" don't yell at me! Just stop and talk to me!"

Kenneth:"what do you want Maddie"

Maddie:"what's  going on with you?? What's the problem ??"

Kenneth:"nothing" I turned to walk away but she pulled my arm back

Maddie:" Kenneth stop just talk to me"

Kenneth:" Don't. Touch. Me. "

Maddie:" well then stop being an ass and tell me what the hell is your problem!!!"

Kenneth:"you wanna know my problem!!?! Huh!!? My problem is that I like you maddie!!! No I don't just like you! I love you! That's the problem!!!"

Maddie:" I'm sorry Kenneth I just don't feel the same way.."

Kenneth:" yeah I think I kinda got that when I walked in on you and Sean sucking eachothers faces"

Maddie:" if you can't except that I only want to be friends with you and that I like Sean then we can't be friends"

She just keeps tearing me apart , I said no words I just looked at her and walked away...

Maddies POV

He just looked at me and walked away... Did I just loose my bestfriend ???...

Maddie :" kenneth...." Was the last thing I managed to say before he walked away...

HOLY CRAP GUYS WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT !!? STAY TUNED