Thanks guys

Maddies POV

"Oh...I um uh I gotta go...bye" were the last words I heard from Kenneth. I haven't spoke to Kenneth in a week now , maybe longer , he hasn't been to dance and every time I call him or shoot him a text he never answers me...it hurts , he's ignoring me and idk why.

Ugh enough about stressing over this , maybe I'll see him in class tonight, I doubt it though. It's 7:45 class starts at 8:30 I better get dressed hopefully I'll see Ken...

Kenneth's POV

It's been about a week since I talked to Maddie she's always calling and texting me but I never pick up the phone or reply. Ever since she told me she likes my bestfriend my heart broke into pieces, but oh well, I was a fool for thinking she liked me.

My parents are on my case about missing dance so I have to go tonight. Which means I'll see Maddie.....and Sean. I've been avoiding the both of them and now I have to face them tonight!? Great.

"KENNETHS LETS GO YOUR GOING TO BE LATE TO DANCE !!!" My mom yells from downstairs.

"IM COMING" I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs and into the car.

*15 min later*

Mom:"okay have fun and I'll pick you up later"

Kenneth:"okay I'll see you later"

I walked into the ALDC studio and saw Sean and Maddie talking in a corner at the studio. they looked at me but I avoided eye contact with them and went to go talk to Tati and bailey.

Maddies POV

I was talking to Sean about a sleep over I was having tonight and who I was inviting when I saw Ken walk into the building I was surprised but happy to see him, Sean and I both looked at him ...but he avoided eye contact with us and walked towards Tati and Bailey.

Sean:"hey Maddie what's wrong with Kenneth?"

Maddie:"I dunno I was gonna ask you that, he's been ignoring me."

Sean:"same here , let's go talk to him and find out?"

Maddie:"yeah sure I guess"

Sean and I were walking to go talk to Kenneth but then guy shouted "Alright class take your positions we are about to begin" so we didn't get a chance to talk to him.

                         *after class*

Sean:"hey lets invite ken to the sleep over!"

Maddie:"yeah good idea"

Kenneth's POV

After class I hung out for a while around the studio with Tati and Bailey. But then I saw Maddie and Sean walking towards us and there was no way in avoiding them this time.

Maddie& Sean :"hey Ken! 😄"

Kenneth:"oh hey.."

Maddie:"I was wondering if you wanted to come to my sleepover tonight, everyone's going including Sean, Gabe, bailey, and Tati"

Kenneth:"um thanks but I'm gonna be kinda busy"

Bailey:" ha ha no your not , you just said you we're gonna go home and sleep after this"

Tati:"yeah! So there for you aren't gonna be busy"

Maddie:"great I'll see you all there then, you too Ken"

Maddie and Sean walked away and I looked at Tati and Bailey right away with a slightly annoyed look .

Kenneth:"gee thanks guys 😑"

Bailey& Tati:"your welcome 😊"