Confessions pt 2

A/N: LONG overdue, but here you go. Part 2 of 'Confessions.' Note the few Usher references within the chapter😊💖.

Kamina's p.o.v

"Kamina..... I think I'm in love with you."

My eyes widened as I looked up at Hakeem. What did he just say?

"W-what?" I ask in disbelief. He took slow steps towards me as he spoke.

"I'm in love with you, Kamina. I mean we've been thru a lot together. Ain't no other woman that can do the things that you do for me. You're the true meaning of a ride or die girl. 'You Make Me Wanna' be a better person whether you know it or not and I wanna be with you." He stated before planting his lips on mine.

I gasped as I hesitantly kissed back. One of his hands stayed on the back of my neck. The other found its way under my robe and gripped my ass tight. I gasped as I realized what I was doing and pushed Hakeem away from me.

"Hakeem, w-we can't do this. You're just hurting right now. You know you love Keda!" I state backing away from him.

"No I don't... I love you." He stated taking steps closer to me. I stumbled a bit as I pressed my back against the wall.

"No, Hakeem. We're best friends. You're just caught up in the moment right now."

"No I'm not, Kamina. I want you."

"Well you can't have me." I state sternly.

"Why not?"

"Hakeem I don't want to mess our friendship up. Okay? I've seen plenty of people, who have been in relationships, end up hating each other once they broke up. I can't imagine us hating each other. And that is what's gonna happen if we start catching feelings for each other." I push myself off of the wall and make my way towards the kitchen.

"But I've already caught feelings for you, Kamina!" He admits as he follows me.

"Well you have to get over it. We can't do this." I state standing on the other side of the table.

"Kamina, we've been thru a lot together. And we know each other better than we know ourselves. We're perfect for each other. Why don't you see that?!" Hakeem yells in frustration.

"Keem, Yes we've been thru a lot together. And I do love you. But I'm not in love with you. And we can't be together because I've never looked at you in that light and you're just not my type." I shrugged. 

"Kamina, I know your type. You like light skins with fades, deep eyes, big and sensitive hearts, humorous and fine. That's exactly what I am!" He assured.

"You do not have a sensitive heart! Hakeem we grew up together. I've seen the way you do girls and it's not pleasant. Maybe it was different with Keda, because before her all you did was break girls hearts like it was nothing. And you know I don't play with love nor my heart. I can't let your childish ways hold me back from finding the right guy for me. You know I love you like a brother but a relationship with you.... It's jus- I don't know." I shook my head as I looked up at him.

"What do you mean? How do I treat girls?" He asks confused.

"You get into a relationship for the thrill of it. And with your charm, smile and personality every girl you've been with has fell in love with you. But you've never cared nor loved them back. Instead you've broken their hearts and kept it pushin..... If you were to do something like that with me, I could never forgive you." I state beginning to get emotional.

"Kamina, I've broken those girls hearts because they weren't the right girl for me. You are! I wouldn't do that you." He exclaims making me look down.

He's making this so hard for me. For us. How are we gonna get past something like this? It's only a matter of time before he ends up hating me and/or vice versa.

"I can't risk you hurting me, Hakeem."I stated as I patted my right leg. I looked down at my feet as I let a few tears fall.

"Kamina, I know you're right for me because I know everything about you. I know you like the back of my hand. But you really wanna know how I know why you're right for me?" He asks making me look at him.

I shrug softly making him continue.

"Your heart." He stated looking straight into my eyes before he continued.

"You have the biggest heart I've ever seen. Whenever you see someone less fortunate or going through something you're their shoulder to cry on. You can make a person's worst day turn into something beautiful just by your smile. I've seen you do it before. The only reason I didn't say anything was because I didn't know what I wanted from you. I'll be honest because that seems to be what you want to hear. I never knew what I wanted from you because sometimes I just wanted to have sex with you, again. But when you show everyone who you really are and just make my stomach do flips inside, I want nothing more but to make endless love to you." He admitted as he came closer to me. I looked up at him and down at the floor before he lifted my chin with his index finger.

"I've been dating all these girls tryna find out who's gonna be there to hold it down for me and who gon be real with me. Little did I know, the right one.... She was always by my side." Hakeem states before coming near my face again.

"Hakeem-" he cut me off by kissing me.

He slid his tongue directly into my mouth as grabbed my waist with one hand and ran his fingers through my hair with the other. I placed my hands on his chest as he deepened the kiss and picked me up. He carried us upstairs and to my bedroom as he kept our lips locked together.

He began taking my robe off as he laid between my legs. He placed his lips on my neck as he began to untie the strings to his sweats. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away from me slightly.

"Hakeem, how do I know you're serious about this. How do I know you're not just in the moment? How do I know you're not gonna hurt me?" I ask looking directly into his eyes.

"You just have to trust me, babe." He stated looking down at me.

I searched his for eyes for a few moments before allowing him to kiss me again. After a few moments of making out, Hakeem had stripped both him and myself down to our birthday suits. My mind was so occupied with questioning my feelings for Hakeem that I was just let it happen.

I mean Hakeem has always been my back bone. He's always seemed to have a specific effect on me, but up until now I didn't know exactly what that effect was. Maybe I did like Keem.

"Do you trust me?" Hakeem asks looking down at me. I nodded quickly and watched his lips pull up into a smile.

He began to insert himself when I pushed my hands against his chest.

"Be gentle with me." I demanded.

"Wasn't I gentle then?"

"Hell no! I couldn't walk for three days." I remind him making him laugh.

"Don't worry baby, I gotchu." He assured as he slid himself in.

The next two hours were filled with moans, groans and whimpers. I knew Hakeem was good. But I didn't recall him being good enough to make me cum four times and squirt twice. The sex high I was on had 'No Limit.' I was damn near speechless, when Hakeem rolled off of me. We both took a minute to catch our breaths before I looked over at him.

"Hakeem? What does this mean?" I ask softly making him look down at me.

"It means you 'My Boo,' now" He kissed me.

Celebrity ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara