Prank Wars Part 3

Bambi's p.o.v

Okay so after the whole cheating prank Jacq did on me about two weeks ago I've been on my lil sneak action mode. The day after that I bought a taser online and it just got delivered to my house. Oh yes we gonna get it.

I went downstairs and set the camera up before cutting it on.

"Wassup guys you already know it's that time of the week for me to get my revenge on Jac. He's downstairs in the basement playing his video games and Ima come in all happy about my new 'flashlight'." I state laughing sarcastically as I held up my taser.

"He's just gonna wave me off and not care until he hears this." I state before pressing the button causing a loud static and lighting type sound to echo through the kitchen. I covered my mouth as I laughed.

"Ooh Ima fuck his ass up with this." I laughed as I did it again.

"Let's get it." I smile in the camera with a thumbs up.

I took the camera with me as I walked to the basement door and opened it. I walked down the steps with the camera facing me as I held in my laugh. I went to the game room where Jac was sitting on the couch, which he'd pushed right in front of the TV.

I set the camera at the bar and sat it between to wine bottles.

"Babe?" I call to Jacq as I stood behind the couch.

"What?" He asks not looking at me but keeping his focus on the game.

"Baby look I got a new flashlight." I stated excitedly standing behind the couch.

"So?" He stated shrugging without looking away from the TV.

I pressed the button on the taser quickly making him drop his controller and jumped off the couch.

"What the hell is that?!" He yells with his hand on his chest as he looks at me crazy.

"My flashlight." I state as if it were obvious as I pressed the button again. He flinched as the noise erupted loudly.

"Bambi, that ain't no fuckin flashlight!"

"Then what is it?"

"Babe, that is a fuckin taser." He states. I look at him obliviously to make me seem clueless. I looked slowly at the taser closely.

"Oh forreal? Lemme see. Do this hurt?" I ask walking towards him with the taser sticking out. He ran to the other side of the room but kept his eyes on me and the taser the whole time.

"Stop! Babe sto- Yo...GIRL!!" He states with his hands up and body pressed against the wall.

I laughed hysterically as he put his foot up slightly once I got closer.

"Come on! Let me do it one time." I state in pleading voice.

"No fuck that! That shit hurts! You could kill me!"

"Oh Forreal?" I ask moving towards him slowly.

"Babe, quit! Cut it!!!" He yelled as he slipped behind the TV.

I laughed hysterically as I turned my taser off and pointed to the camera.

"It was a prank." I said thru my laughs as I got the camera from the bar and took it over to Jacq.

"That shit is not funny. I almost shitted on myself." He stated coming from behind the TV and walking up the stairs. I laughed even harder at that as I turned the camera on me.

"Looks like I won this round, yall." I state before laughing some more.