ESSENTIAL

This is a very essential announcement that I'm only going to elucidate once. Lately, and not just on this book on some of my other works too, I've noticed a few comments and inquiries revolving around my subjects, references, diction and inspirations within my stories and images. If you don't like the way I write or use my personal choice of influences and references within my works, then by all means hit that little white arrow at the top left side of your device screen and exit my work. I love and deeply appreciate all of the supporters who show my work(s) immense and authentic love. Y'all have no idea what kind of impact that has on me. But if you come on my work(s) and give out fake love or try to discredit my work for whatever reason, you're wasting your time and your typing abilities. When I first started writing, I thought it'd be fun to see who could identify a reference I was making in my writing. I was leaving significant signatures and clues of famous works on purpose because I felt like it would be fun to see who could identify what I was referencing. Yet, I feel like a lot of y'all think of me as a plagiarist or something which I'm far from. There's a saying that says, "The best way to honor someone is by ways of imitation." That's what I do and that's why I cherry pick ideas and specific moments from movies and shows that I strongly adore. It's intentional. Still, don't come on my work trying to be sneaky or put me on blast of something that was deliberate and was mentioned specifically to be conspicuous. I believe in giving honor and recognition to things that I love. That's why I cherry pick specific parts of movies, TV shows, and videos in my writing so that they're  easy to spot out. But if you can't support nor appreciate that, then I suggest you hit that arrow I mentioned earlier. But for all the real and loving supporters, I thank and appreciate you guys SO much! I love y'all.

XOXO~ ZE'CHE😘💖