Man of the house

~Bianca's p.o.v~

I rushed inside the house as quick as possible as I carried a countless amount of items in my hand.

I was trying my hardest to get it here quick because I knew my husband, Lucas hasn't eaten all day. With him being on house arrest he can't go any further than the front lawn. And he can't cook for himself. He can't cook anything right. He can't even microwave noodles. The only thing he can make is literally reservations.

"Babe? I'm home!" I call out to a quiet house.

I began setting my stuff down when  Lucas came from the living room wearing a wife beater and some sweats. He look like he'd just woken up.

I gave him a soft smile as I finally set my arms free.

"Damn, what took you so long? I'm starving." He stated looking at the bucket of chicken I'd brought back home.

"Baby I was working." I state slightly out of breath as I open my briefcase.

"I guess so." He stated going to the kitchen and washing his hands. I glared at the back of his head slightly as I waited for him to say two words. He dried his hands and turned around to see me staring at him.

"What?" He shrugged his shoulders at me.

"A 'thank you' would be nice." I stated annoyed with him already. He went thru the dishwasher to find a plate before looking thru the cabinet

"Yeah, so would you getting my food here on time. But that ain't gon happen either obviously." He stated as he grabbed a plate from the cabinet.

"Excuse me?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Man, it's whatever." He stated shrugging.

"Oh is that so?" I test.

"Yeah... I'm the man of the house and I can't even get a goddamn hot plate of food. What should I say thank you to you for? Being late with bringing my shit?" He asks as he rinses the plate off.

"Oh so that's how we feelin now?" I ask him as he dried the plate off. He just ignored me.

I grabbed the bucket of chicken and made my way to the front door. I heard Lucas begin calling me making me quicken my pace. My heels clicked loudly against the pavement as I quickly walked across the lawn and across the street to an empty park. I sat down on the side walk and placed the bucket of chicken in my lap.

"Bianca? W-what the hell are you doing? Bring me my shit." Lucas demands standing in the doorframe.

"No! Not until you say thank and apologize."

"Fine, thank you and I'm sorry. Now bring my shit."

"Oh yeah. That was very sincere and heartfelt." I state as I grabbed a piece of the chicken and chugged it down the road.

"BIANCA!!!"

"Say sorry!" I yelled through clenched teeth.

"Aight. I'm very sorry. Really." He sounds a little more apologetic.

I glare at him as I shake my head.

"Man of the house? Yeah right! You can't even leave it!" I shouted over to him.

"That was barley believable and babe this chicken sure does smell good." I stated as I picked up a leg and ran it under my nose taking in a whiff.

"Bianca I am not playing wit yo ass. Bring me the fuckin food!" He stated sternly.

"Nah, you the man of the house right? So come get it." I state before grabbing a leg out of the bucket and taking a big bite from it. I moaned slightly as I chewed.

"Oh that is good right there." I state smacking in a taunting manner.

Lucas began to storm across the lawn making his ankle bracelet beep loudly.

"Ah ah ah..." I warned as he took a step back.

"Bianca, I really am sorry.... Okay? Now, please bring me my food." He pleaded.

I looked up at the night sky and shook my head.

"No I don't think I will." I state before giggling slightly.

"Don't ever bite the hand that feeds you." I stated seriously before dumping all of the chicken out of the bucket and onto the ground.

Man of the house my ass!