Your fault

~Dina's p.o.v~

"Jac I'm not playing with you! Stop!" I yelled as my husband Jacquees kept stealing my sliced pineapples.

"Come on, babe! You being stingy.
Share!!!" He whined sticking his hand back in my can. I smacked his hand away quickly.

"No babe! You bein greedy! Fuck off!" I state in a mocking tone.

Jacquees sucks his teeth.

"Ion like you." He mugs me.

"Okay bitch. And? You can get in line with the rest." I shrug and roll my eyes. He glares at me.

"You're mean." He stated getting off the bed.

He walked to the end of the bed before placing his hand on my eight month pregnant tummy and rubbing around.

"No I'm not. I'm pregnant cuz of yo dumb ass." I tell him. He looks at me as if I'm crazy.

"Aye mane, that's yo fault. I told yo ass to hop off and I was finna bust. Yo ass kept ridin tho." He states making me gasp.

I removed the pineapple slice from my mouth and shook my head while glaring at him.

"You ain't even had to go that far." I state folding my arms and looking away. He chuckled as he slapped my thigh.

"That shit was feelin good, huh?" He asks smirking and coming closer to me. I hide my face as I began blushing.

"Jac I am not playing! Get away from me!" I stated loudly as he made his way closer to me.

He looked at me with a lustful look in his eye as he grabbed my face in his hands. I pushed him away from me.

"Touch me again, bitch. See if I don't push this baby out right now and beat you with it." I state looking up at him. He jerked his head back shocked.

"Why you being so mean to me, Dina? What did I do?" He asks smirking slightly.

"You got me pregnant!" I yelled. "And I'm in pain." I rub my stomach.

This lil girl has been kicking me all day. I wish her lil ass would be still so I could get some rest. I sighed and laid my head on the headboard with my eyes closed.

"My baby boy wanna come out?" Jac asks talking to my stomach.

"Yes SHE does want out." I emphasize the she part. He says we're having a boy. But I know we're having a girl.

"It's okay lil MAN.... Cause daddy wanna go in." He smirks slightly as he began kissing my neck.

"You know what!" I stated lowly punching him slightly.

He chuckled as he kissed my neck again and sucked on my collar bone. I sat still with my hands rubbing my stomach and groaned in pain. I shut my eyes tightly and tried to focus on Jac. Man I never had these type of pains before. I mean this is my first time being pregnant and all. But throughout my pregnancy the pains have never been this intense.

Jacs lips connected with mine as his hands went down my body and stopped between my legs. I pulled away from the kiss and put my hands on his chest pushing him slightly as a pain urged through my stomach.

"Wait Jac. Stop." I stated sitting up and holding my swollen stomach.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asks backing up. I wait for the pain to pass by before answering.

"N-nothing, I'm fine. Just help me up right quick, aight." I state breathing slowly. He got off the bed before taking my hand and pulling me up slowly. I held his hand as I hunched over feeling as if I were about to throw up.

"Baby you aight?" He asks concern taking over his voice. He rubbed my lower black slowly.

"Yeah. I think so. I just need t-" I was cut off by a warm liquid feeling growing between my legs. I looked down and gasped.

"Oh shit!" I yelled as I held Jacs hand tighter. Then a contraction hit causing me to screech.

"What's wrong, baby?!?!" He asks almost yelling at me. I gathered as much air as I could before responding.

"Jac my water just broke!!!" I yelled putting my free hand on his shoulder.

"Oh shit." He stated as he looked at my jeans that were now soaked.

"Aight baby, come on. Ima take you to the hospital." He said before running to the closet and grabbing my shoes.

He slipped my Nike sandals over my socks and grabbed his phone quickly. I yelled in pain loudly as another contraction hit. He threw a jacket over his shirtless body before rushing over to me and picking me up. He carried me bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck for support. He grabbed my overnight bag that sat by the front door of our condo and threw it over his free shoulder.

He sat me down gently in the passenger seat of his Bugatti. He threw the bag under my feet before running around to his side of the car. My hand clenched the door handle as I groaned loudly.

"Baby it hurts!" I cried holding my stomach tightly.

"I know baby. Hang on. Ima get you to the hospital. Just hang in there. Breathe." He told me as he sped down streets way passed their speed limits.

I did as told and tried my hardest to breathe calmly and forget the pain that was rushing through my body.

~At The Hospital~

Jac rushed me in through the emergency door and yelled for help. After getting the attention of a few nurses i was rushed to a room and put in a hospital gown. The nurses checked my vitals and put my legs up. Without waisting more time than needed I began to push.

"Come on, Dina. I need a big push, sweetie." The doctor called up to me.

I gathered as much air as I could and pushed with every muscle in my body.

-9 hours later-

"I told you my baby BOY wanted to come out." Jac says to me as he cradled our son in his arms. He just had to rub it in my face that he was right.

"Shut up and give me my son." I said playfully. He laid the baby in my arms and I kissed his tiny nose.

"Welcome to the world, Iynjayy Jacquees Broadnax." I cooed lowly to my newborn baby boy.