Whats your name?

!Mature Content!

~Trevor's p.o.v~

I kissed my wife, Amber's, shoulder softly as she read one of her psychology magazines. She flipped the page and ignored me as she sighed.

"Babe?" I call up to her as I left a trail of love kisses down her arm.

"What?" She called still looking at her magazine.

"Come take a shower with me." I stated making my way to her neck. She took off her reading glasses and mugged me as her face scrunched.

"I don't stink. You do." She stated scrunching her nose up making me chuckle.

"Come help me get clean." I state smirking as I pulled her up and into the bathroom.

"Ugh! Trevor, you lil ol horny thang!" She stated as I hugged and kissed all over her.

"Shut up! You love me." I stated turning on the shower water.

"And?" She asks before I began to undress her. She glared up at me as I did so.

I stripped from my clothes as well and made my way into the shower pulling her in behind me.

I took the scrunchie from the wrack and wet it before pouring soap all over it. I used it to wash Ambers soft skin. I made sure to pay extra special attention to her pearl and booty.

She gasped and pushed my hand away.

"Trevor, I am not having sex with you in this shower!" She stated giggling slightly as she rinsed off.

"Who said anything about sex?" I respond after I finished washing myself.

"Girl we gon make love." I state before lifting her onto my stomach. She gasped at the sudden movement.

"Trevor. You lil freak! Put me down." She stated between giggles.

"Why?" I ask as I connect my lips with hers.

"Because Janiah is in the next room and I don't want her to hear us." She stated lowly between kisses.

"She's asleep. We good." I state before kissing her neck and leaving hickeys all over it. She moaned softly and grabbed the back of my head as she wrapped her legs around me.

I slowly lowered her onto my manhood causing her to take in a sharp breath. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began to run her fingers thru my curls.

"Shiiit." She moaned as thrusted in and out of her.

"You like that?" I ask as I began to speed up.

"Mhmm!" She moaned as she held onto me for support.

"Where you feel me at?" I ask knowingly.

"Fuck... You in my stomach." She whined as she moaned loudly. I smirked arrogantly.

She placed her hands on my shoulders as she looked down at my dick reappear and disappear into her pussy. I took that chance to begin to bounce her on my length. She screeched out and dug her nails into my shoulders.

"Fuck." I groan before kissing her lips.

I pulled away and began to admire her love faces. I bit my lip as she moaned and wrapped her legs around me tighter.