Chapter 6; Do I Need Saving?

Chapter Title: Chapter 6; Do I Need Saving?
Ely's PoV
I stared at the bright lighted car. Please, take me away, it'll make everyone's lives better...

The car froze in front of me, Danny peeked his head out from the passenger seat. "Get in!" He screamed at me, angrily. Max turned down his lights.

"Sorry wrong setting." He smiled innocently. No... I thought in frustration.

"Ely!" Danny hissed, climbing out, "get in!" I shook my head. Cars were honking from behind the car.

"I can't..." I muttered and dashed off.

"Sis!" Danny called with a gasp. I disappeared into an ally, running around buildings, through parking lots.

Where am I going?
ELY YOU ARE WAY OFF SCRIPT!!!
Shush, Heaven.
BUT-
I SAID TO SHUT UP!

My small sigh echoed through the area. Rain was splashing away, cars drove. I was unnoticed. My phone buzzed,

Danny: Where are you!?

I huffed and turned my phone off, like completely off.

Maybe I can rewind?
Afraid not.
Why not?
This is a wayyyy better plot. Still mad at you for going off script, though. But also that would mean the last chapter was useless and I typed and takes my brain for ideas for no reason.
You're kidding right?
Nah fam.
...

I continued on my meaningless walk. I was far from the school now, and far from home. I was in a strange part of town I hadn't seen sense summer. "I haven't seen this part in a while.." I muttered under my breath as I exited the ally. A car stopped besides me. I tensed and hurried on. A hand clutched my arm. I winced and looked back.

"I said to get in." Danny hissed at me. Max hurried out of his car. He pushed Danny off and crouched in front of me. I had tears falling down my cheeks and I didn't ever realize it. Max frowned, Danny sat in the car angrily.

"Come on, Ely..." He said softly. I shook my head. Max sighed softly his hands sat on both of my shoulders. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I muttered, pushing his hands away. Max wiped my face with his sleeve. It dried all the water on my face.

"Something." He disagreed, crouch-walking closer. Danny was watching from the car. I stared at the concerned Max, I felt emotionless. Max stood, I looked up at him. He forced me into a hug no matter how much I tried to pull away. When Max did release me I was shoved into the car. Danny forcefully buckled me in, Max locked the doors before I could leave.

"Someone's gonna think you're kidnapping me." I grumbled to them.

"Well that's too bad." Max smiled at me. I glared at him. The car started moving, we were driving through a green light. The next thing I knew Danny had thrown himself over Max, the car was sliding sideways, glass was everywhere and I was on the car floor. Danny's side had been T-boned, the other driver sped off.

I groaned weakly, my eyes opened and I slowly sat up. Pain flowed through my body, I fell down again. I forced my head to see the boys. Max was clutching to Danny.

"D-Danny...?" Max was able to speak. Danny whimpered weakly, but he looked at Max's face. "Why did you...?" Danny's head dropped before he could reply. Max was screaming for him. Sirens drowned him out, I listened to the surroundings, trying to stay awake.

A/N I feel like in all of my books someone gets hit by a car ._. I need to think of original ideas.

The driver's door opened, loud voices, lots of talking. Danny was instantly carted off. Max was helped out of the car. My eyelids were dangling, trying to keep open. Why am I fighting this? My best friend's face flashed through my mind.

"Ely's still in there!" Max yelled, though he was being seated in the back of another ambulance. They got the back door on the driver's side open.

"Hey kiddo." A soft male voice spoke, "we're gonna get you out of here, okay?"

"Okay..." I nodded weakly. The man somehow got me out, though knowing how was hard. He hurried me to an ambulance. I was laying on a stretcher. "You're gonna be okay." He promised, then my lights went out.

A/N another cliffhanger ;3 (please no one hate me!)
Date Published: July. 26, 2016
Edited: N/A
Total words/numbers (not including title): 754 (I need to make longer chapters...) 740.